IGNORED

Wtb atari jaguar kiosk

JagLynx4Life

I've been looking for a kiosk for awhile too. Reasonable is relative. This is the first to come up on eBay in awhile:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1309565633491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130956563349&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Too rich for me but it would be cool to have. Can anyone validate that this is the only two player unit made? A Google image search only turned up mostly single player examples and what may be another pic of this one.

I've been looking for a kiosk for awhile too. Reasonable is relative. This is the first to come up on eBay in awhile:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1309565633491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130956563349&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Too rich for me but it would be cool to have. Can anyone validate that this is the only two player unit made? A Google image search only turned up mostly single player examples and what may be another pic of this one.

a quick google search turned this one up:

http://www.jaguarsector.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=219

maybe it's the same one, but somehow I doubt it.

• 4 weeks later...