IGNORED

Cmart's Intellivision Homebrew Collection...so far

cmart604

Lol! I forgot how much you paid for your Spiker

Yeah, in retrospect it was a very good buy.

I really had nothing to go on, prior to my purchase there hadn't been one on eBay in years if I remember correctly?

Obviously seeing what they are going for now, I got a great deal.

How come the League of Light and Robot Rumble games are called 'mysterious release'? I know the games are available on one of the Intelivision CD-ROM collections, although neither game is finished (or even in what I would call a playable state). You collectors are nuts. :P

I found my LF2 and LF1 plus Spiker CIB and many others from Telegames in Great Britain in 1997. I put 2 grand on my credit card and my Wife almost divorced me.

After that I sold off my extra 12 copies of Decathlon and of course have made my money back many times over by making those charges.

I was blessed as an Intellivision collector to be so lucky!

Cmart,

Awesome collection there! I wanted to say a couple of things about your Carol treasures.

First, the copy with the bad ROM (#003) should also be a clear shell. Serial numbers 1 through 20 were "Special Editions."

Second, although you claim to love it, I do apologize for "ruining" your box with my atrociously hideous scrawl. Oh gawd, do I have terrible penmanship! I get the feeling that such defacement will invariably lower its market value. Sorry. ;)

Thanks for posting the pix, your collection is fantastic!

dZ.

Cmart,

Awesome collection there! I wanted to say a couple of things about your Carol treasures.

First, the copy with the bad ROM (#003) should also be a clear shell. Serial numbers 1 through 20 were "Special Editions."

Second, although you claim to love it, I do apologize for "ruining" your box with my atrociously hideous scrawl. Oh gawd, do I have terrible penmanship! I get the feeling that such defacement will invariably lower its market value. Sorry. ;)

Thanks for posting the pix, your collection is fantastic!

dZ.

Thanks dZ! Yes I figured the 003 was a clear shell, that just makes it better. :) In fact, do you know how many of the original ROMs are still out there?

Your penmanship is just fine and I won't be selling that copy ever. :)

Thanks again for making an awesome game!

Thanks dZ! Yes I figured the 003 was a clear shell, that just makes it better. :) In fact, do you know how many of the original ROMs are still out there?

Your penmanship is just fine and I won't be selling that copy ever. :)

Thanks again for making an awesome game!

I replaced the "bad ROM" but I still have the circuit board. ;-)

I replaced the "bad ROM" but I still have the circuit board. ;-)

That was a different bug, only on PAL consoles.

The "original" ROM was only included in the first copies sold at CGE on the first day. That one crashed on all consoles.

When we recalled them, we asked for the bad cartridge to be returned voluntarily, but we only received back no more than a handful. Mostly we just offered a new cartridge.

This means that there are still quite a few in circulation, but not many--perhaps 10, no more than 15. Most of them on clear cart shells.

They are rare birds, indeed.

dz.

The "original" ROM was only included in the first copies sold at CGE on the first day. That one crashed on all consoles.

When we recalled them, we asked for the bad cartridge to be returned voluntarily, but we only received back no more than a handful. Mostly we just offered a new cartridge.

This means that there are still quite a few in circulation, but not many--perhaps 10, no more than 15. Most of them on clear cart shells.

dz.

That means my clear shell had already it's 2nd update? ;)

That means my clear shell had already it's 2nd update? ;)

LOL! That's right! Your clear shell should have the latest version, with all bug fixes, that matches the ROM given away on the web site.

dZ.

SoulBlazer,

Apparently, it was determined that League of Light was a complete game, and just had to be figured out.

There were a number of versions of Robot Rubble of which one was 'complete'.

I agree with you, however, that putting incomplete games on cartridge and making boxes for them is nuts.

Its nuts too to spend houndreds of Dollar for videogames for the Intellivision, collectors are insane people ;)

Please dont forget: Intellivision collectors are buying boxes WITHOUT a game and in some cases the game for the box did not even exist. So what is crazier, releasing incomplete CiB games, or releasing boxes without games? I say both is okay as long there is a demand on it.

BTT:

Cmart, I hope you keep some spares, because I have the plan to collect many variations you dont have to make a huge trade. Maybe take a look to the last purchase thread if you have the french/dutch Stampede. Let me know if thats something for you, if yes I throw it in the "reserved for cmart" box. And yes, the italian Fathom is in this box too.

It may takes a loooooong time, but I am definitely interessted in a big trade with you to complete my collection and get some missing homebrews.

Yah, Wisp's one off for his Carol win falls outside the commercially released versions so I'm not going to lose any sleep over not having that one....although if he ever felt like selling/trading it.... :cool:

He's bound by sacred duty not to sell it. Or else, I'll have to dispatch my army of ninja assassins to "correct" the matter. :lol:

• Like 1

dz.

I have 002 for anyone keeping score.

I have 002 for anyone keeping score.

Is it still sealed with the bad ROM from CGE? Then you have one of the rare ones. :cool:

I have something even more rare: 001 but with the ROM fixed, re-flashed and re-sealed at the LTO manufacturing plant. This is my own personal trophy. :)

-dZ.

• Like 3

Is it still sealed with the bad ROM from CGE? Then you have one of the rare ones. :cool:

I have something even more rare: 001 but with the ROM fixed, re-flashed and re-sealed at the LTO manufacturing plant. This is my own personal trophy. :)

-dZ.

Yes, still sealed with the bad ROM.

BTT:

Cmart, I hope you keep some spares, because I have the plan to collect many variations you dont have to make a huge trade. Maybe take a look to the last purchase thread if you have the french/dutch Stampede. Let me know if thats something for you, if yes I throw it in the "reserved for cmart" box. And yes, the italian Fathom is in this box too.

It may takes a loooooong time, but I am definitely interessted in a big trade with you to complete my collection and get some missing homebrews.

Not sure how I missed these posts, sorry. :? Yes I have the French/Dutch Stampede but I might know someone(s) :-D who would want it. You keep looking for language variants I don't have and we'll certainly be able to make more trades. :thumbsup: :)