IGNORED

FS: SNES (w/ custom paint job), DK Country and Super Mario World

Kefka15

I have a SNES for sale with a custom paint job. I didn't do it, I got it this way. Also here is a copy of DK Country and Super Mario World in pretty bad shape lol. $30 will get you the SNES, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, controller and cords.

post-31127-0-04433700-1374634203_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kefka15

drop about 25 bucks off of it and include shipping I might be interested

(coughloballcough)

Nah. I'll just hold onto it. Its not even really worth selling at that point. I honestly have no clue what SNES consoles or these games are going for now anyway lol.

Give it time. This thread will become legendary, and then you'll be able to sell if from $200 as a piece of AtariAge history. :P

But seriously--a working SNES with good color (no yellowing, scratches, or cracks) with power adapter, video cable, and two controllers can reasonably fetch $50, although I imagine most folks on here won't be too interested in paying "retail" for one, since most already have at least one and you generally find them at yard/garage sales or thrift shops for significantly less than that. As for the games, you might get $5 for that Mario World, ugly as it is. The DKC looks pretty clean, though--you should be able to get around $10 for it.

So that would mean $20 for the console. If it comes with the power adapter, video cable, and at least one controller, then that's actually not too bad a price. But if it's just the console itself and no hookups, then yeah--probably overpriced by about $15. :)

Give it time. This thread will become legendary, and then you'll be able to sell if from $200 as a piece of AtariAge history. :P

But seriously--a working SNES with good color (no yellowing, scratches, or cracks) with power adapter, video cable, and two controllers can reasonably fetch $50, although I imagine most folks on here won't be too interested in paying "retail" for one, since most already have at least one and you generally find them at yard/garage sales or thrift shops for significantly less than that. As for the games, you might get $5 for that Mario World, ugly as it is. The DKC looks pretty clean, though--you should be able to get around $10 for it.

So that would mean $20 for the console. If it comes with the power adapter, video cable, and at least one controller, then that's actually not too bad a price. But if it's just the console itself and no hookups, then yeah--probably overpriced by about $15. :)

I forgot to mention that I was including the games, and cords all for that price. Probably should have mentioned that lol. I'll leave it here though. Might as well.