IGNORED

Preliminary Speaker line up

Ed Fries was in the list before, is he no longer going?

He tracked me down at CGE in 2010 to ask how I created the dragon in Medieval Mayhem, so I was looking forward to seeing his reaction to Space Rocks.

he will still be at our show just not a speaker..

Rick

Woohoo! 8-Bit Weapon is in the house! I didn't have much time for the panels last year, but I will want to listen to Rebecca Heineman as she hasn't been heard from much, nor have many others from Coleco. Retronauts will be there to talk more about Final Fantasy. And who keeps inviting that John Hancock guy back?

• 1 month later...

Tough choice... I'm rather addicted to Cosplay Heroes at the moment. ;)

SyFy posts episodes of a few of their series 4-5 weeks after they air. I watched1 Episode 1 of the new season of Face Off last night. Afterward I noticed Cosplay Heroes Episode 1 was also posted and thought it'd be neat to watch, however the people annoyed me so much I couldn't even make it to the first commercial break (at 13:40).

1 For those that don't know, I cancelled my DirecTV service at the start of the year and switched to antenna + streaming. I've saved nearly $1000 since January - you can read about it in my DVR Project blog entries.