IGNORED

gots me some box protectors (new collection pics)

y-bot

Thanks. They're showing OOS right now. Do these stand upright, or do they tip over? In another thread, someone said that some brands have some kind of seam at the base and tip over if stood up by itself. These look better than another brand that has extra space at the top (I think they were made for Sega CD).

Thanks. They're showing OOS right now. Do these stand upright, or do they tip over? In another thread, someone said that some brands have some kind of seam at the base and tip over if stood up by itself. These look better than another brand that has extra space at the top (I think they were made for Sega CD).

I bought the ones from the link for the short boxes and I like them. Hmmm....a pic:

2011/2012 Intellivision Titles

I have a tall that someone sent me that I believe is from the same place and it has a seam on the bottom. It doesn't really stand up on it's own, but when displayed with other boxes it still looks level and uniform.