IGNORED

Check out the recent FB post for ColecoVision/Adam parts

JamesD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're right...that's me ;-). In the following months i'm gonna take time to check the stuff. If someone here needs something just send mp and i'll be pleased to answer and make fair prices in you're interested...but as you mentionned shipping is really expensive.

I'm very busy actually...but it's always a pleasure to take time to answer to members of Atariage.

Thanks for your interests guys

• Like 3

You're right...that's me ;-). In the following months i'm gonna take time to check the stuff. If someone here needs something just send mp and i'll be pleased to answer and make fair prices in you're interested...but as you mentionned shipping is really expensive.

I'm very busy actually...but it's always a pleasure to take time to answer to members of Atariage.

Thanks for your interests guys

Do you have sealed games?

• 4 months later...

HS-20 and Roller controller only...but new

Hey pongbeat,

Do you plan on selling these items and perhaps opening a thread here in the marketplace? I'd be interested in some of these ADAM items and any software you find.

Rey

He's been gradually selling off CIBs of the CBS E.M. #3, CBS CV and HS-20 over the last couple months on eBay. Just track down his auctions and follow his auction postings.

Shipping from France is going to cost a pretty penny, so you might want to compare prices with what ADAMcon sells stuff for with shipping from Michigan.

Edited by NIAD

Right i sold few..and it can be expensive fro France. But actually i do some kind of inventory..and i'm thinking about your idea for the marketplace. But for sure i'll keep some of the stuffs for me.

No software or just few...most of the stocks is hardware from mint to good.

Holy Cow!!! :-o :-o :-o

I think I just died and went to heaven! :P

If I had literally, a truckload of CV/ADAM stuff I wouldn't know what to do with myself.. That's really incredible! I'm certainly interested in some stuff and I'll check out the auctions.. :grin:

Thanks for sharing! ;-)