Sign in to follow this  
norkusa

EGM magazine lot 1989-1996

I want these all gone, so I'm selling them all as one lot and not selling any individual issues. I was a subscriber back in early 90's, so most of these were all delivered to me. Most of the early issues with the stapled binding have cover damage (rips or loose covers). The later issues where they used the glued binding are mostly all in good shape. Some supplement mags are included too, like the 1994 CES preview and Mortal Kombat II guides.

Asking $125 + ship for everything. Insurance + tracking will be included. I imagine USPS media mail will be around $15-$20 max on these within the US, but you can PM me with your zip for exact quote. Magazines will be packed safe & snug inside of 2 magazine bookshelf boxes. Here's the rundown on everything (issues with no description next to them mean that they are in great shape):

Sept 1989 (#3 with Fabio cover...pretty beat up. Cover torn & taped on)

Jan 1990 (#6 cover worn but still attached)

Feb 1990 (#7 'Top Score' issue...small chunk of cover missing where UPC is but good shape otherwise)

March 1990 (#8 Genesis vs. TG16 cover...a little worn but still attached + good shape)

April 1990 (#9 Castlevania 3 cover...loose + taped but in good overall shape)

May 1990? (#10 Super C cover...cover attached with tape but good overall shape)

June 1990 (#11 Golgo 13 cover....cover barely hanging on by staples but good shape)

July 1990 (#12 Ninja Gaiden 2....really nice shape, very minimal wear)

Sept 1990 (#14 Mega Man 3...cover barely hanging on staples but good shape)

August 1991 (Super NES buyers guide. Cover + first several pages loose)

Sep 1991 (Sega CD preview...great shape)

Dec 1991 (Zelda Link To The Past....pretty beat up but cover intact. Back cover + last few pages missing)

Sept 1992 (SNES Buyer's Guide...cover a little worn + small rip on spine but good otherwise)

May 1992 (Super Double Dragon....cover ripped and barely hanging on spine. Ok otherwise)

March 1993

Oct 1993

Nov 1993

Jan 1994

Feb 1994

March 1994

April 1994

May 1994

June 1994

July 1994

Aug 1994

Sep 1994

Oct 1994

Nov 1994

Dec 1994

July 1996

Dec 1996

Just as a word of caution, USPS Media Mail prohibits sending magazines (since they come with advertisements), so you can take a gamble, otherwise you might find that using a Priority Mail flat rate box is actually cheaper (and permissible).

Shipping is going to be killer for that many issues. Probably be better off going with FedEx or USPS if the weight is 20 lbs. or more.

You should be able to fit all the issues into a Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box for $12.35 (max shipping weight is 70 pounds). That also includes tracking now.

Thanks for the tips guys. These definitely won't fit into a medium flat rate box (the 1994 issues are almost all 200+ pages thick) but a large should be doable.

Edited by norkusa