IGNORED

Clocks for sale.

icemanxp300

Ok I have everything all set, for the most part. Got the circles in and got the clock kits in, sadly I ordered most of the kits too small but 10 of them. I can utilize any set of hands just only have 10 kits that will fit the clocks. I will have to order new kits.

I assumed the spindles were long enough and they are not, owell I will make use out of them in the future somehow.

Regardless these are the available colors right now.

Ok I have a few different colors available and different hands available.

These are the choices.

100_0682_zps8e88wwqf.jpg
100_0683_zpsgkyw4wth.jpg
100_0684_zps8d1e131o.jpg
100_0685_zpsaqvf0vte.jpg
diff%20hands_zpsg2cbjhyu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just made a Mega Man 3 clock. This time I was looking for a way to make it faster and cheaper. So while the images are completely cut out there is no weeding from the middle like the other clocks. This I can make much faster and cheaper. On here I would be looking for $25 plus shipping for this one.

The images are taken directly from Mega man 3 Nes game. The only adjustment I have left to do is cut my center hole out a little more on the center logo.

post-25078-0-12104300-1457230151_thumb.jpg

Here it is finished.

post-25078-0-46390200-1457240868_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are these clocks set to EST or PST?

They are not set at all. It would damage them to ship them while the hands move. They take a single AA battery that you install and you turn the dial on the back and set it to whatever time you want, just as you would any other clock.

You live right next to me lol. You could see in person before you buy. That Pawn shop in Henrietta Mr. Deals wants me to make a Smash Brothers and he wants 3 of them and a mega man to sell in his shop. Who knows what he will try charging but I don't care.

Locally they are $25 cash for the Megaman. $35 for the starcraft 2 and ducktales. The smash Brothers I plan on no weeding so that will be $25 as well local. Actually for all clocks I make for now on they will be no weeding to keep them at that same price.

• 4 months later...

I am gearing up, To Catch Them All, :) This Pokémon frenzy is insane so I am going to make a clock. I have had a few design ideas. Such as a Giant Pokeball. I however think Just choosing 12 Pokémon will probably be better. I might do multiple clocks but for now I'm going to do the 12 Pokémon design w/the Pokémon Logo in center.

So I was never really a Pokémon player and I need the top 12 Pokémon. Obviously Pikachu and Charizard are no brainers. What should I make the other 10?

If you are doing it because of the new craze from Pokemon Go, I would suggest sticking to Generation 1.

You could easily full it up with the starters and their evolutions (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, etc)

The three Legendary birds would work as well. (Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos)

Pikachu was a given as well.

Eevee and its evolutions (Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon)

Dratini and evolutions work well.

Mew and Mewtwo are good.

Only other thing I can think I of would be doing the first 12 numbered, but you would end up with a weird scenario.

Well I think I am going to go with this. I was trying to stay original. Let me know if you think Ash should be removed or think there is a more popular choice over what I have selected. I'm going w/the original 6 from the Burger King gold foil cards and then added on from there.

post-25078-0-01155600-1470090709_thumb.jpg

Well I think I am going to go with this. I was trying to stay original. Let me know if you think Ash should be removed or think there is a more popular choice over what I have selected. I'm going w/the original 6 from the Burger King gold foil cards and then added on from there.

attachicon.gifpokemon clock test.jpg

Ash at 12 is pretty cool I think.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ok first off I am not a nascar fan so do not beat me up over the cars I used lol. My aunt wanted me to make her a nascar clock for her grandson, which would be my 2nd cousin. I told here it would be too hard. I am going to surprise her with it.

I chose nice vector images for easier prep so I did not pay much attention to the car numbers too much. It does have Jeff Gordon 24 so I should be good :)

If anyone wants one $25 plus shipping. shipping is a 2lb package usually around $10 give or take.

post-25078-0-05694100-1477597814_thumb.jpg

post-25078-0-42528900-1477597822_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...