IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 14 ~ Towering Inferno

Vocelli

Congratulations to everyone for their great gaming during Unique weeks #2!! The skiing scores were especially impressive :-o

Also, congrats to these individuals:

• Lid, who became the first to break 300 pts. and sits on top in the overall rankings :thumbsup:
  • Northcoastgamer, who moves into a 2nd place tie with S.BAZ :thumbsup:
  • the Baz, who retains his 2nd place spot overall :thumbsup:
  • Snakeboy, who is on the move and has taken 6th place :thumbsup:
  • Shinobiedo, who has very quickly moved into 14th place despite having started very late in the season :thumbsup:
  • Voc, whose great work is making this season very successful. :thumbsup: We've already had over 50 players submit scores this season :!:

• Like 4

Karokoenig (you didn't name your living quarters and I dont know what game it is from)

Sorry, I thought it was obvious... especially when you look closely at the screenshot ("Return of the Jedi - Death Star Battle"). The living quarters is the Death Star :D

Also: new score for Towering Inferno: 1,399. Yay! 15 minutes of fame for me, until all the good players in the circuit pulverize my score.

post-34656-0-75983500-1376332978_thumb.jpg

Vocelli,

one thing I thought of in my Sega HSC is to gamble. You can wager a certain amount of points on you finishing in that place or better. The maximum wager depends on what place you want to wager that you'd finish.

Sounds like a fun challenge but I like the fact we give out points based on skill and not on a bet.

I read the manual, understand that I need to be plugged into RH control port, but I still don't get it. Shoot out ALL flames to advance??? I'm stuck at like 23, and .....?????? May be a fun week for DRAGSTER. A funny note, This was one of the first "third party" carts I had, with no manual, thought it was junk all along because of the RH control thing. Only kept it because it always came on, and I figured-- I'm doing something wrong. I was. :)

I read the manual, understand that I need to be plugged into RH control port, but I still don't get it. Shoot out ALL flames to advance??? I'm stuck at like 23, and .....?????? May be a fun week for DRAGSTER. A funny note, This was one of the first "third party" carts I had, with no manual, thought it was junk all along because of the RH control thing. Only kept it because it always came on, and I figured-- I'm doing something wrong. I was. :)

post-34056-0-30379900-1376460075_thumb.png

Quick explanation....1. you get 4 firemen per floor..this is a key to the game to some players who wish to kill all the flames on the floor

2. You do not need to shoot out all the flames to complete the floor...now from my experience the more flames the faster the timer goes..which means you lose survivors faster...killing all the flames will clear the maze from the room and the timer stops.

3. Shoot the white box at the top middle and exit the floor at bottom right which is blocked off until you shoot the white box..if you are hit by the flames on the way down you lose the survivors and you have to do it again.

4. Once a flame is out it remains out.. there are different sizes of flames...the small ones only take one shot to kill..bigger ones break off into smaller ones ergo multiple shots.

Hope this helps.

Edited by NIKON
  • Like 3