IGNORED

If you could have any console, what would it be?

Not just consoles, but...

APF M1000, Arcadia 2001, a working Bally system, Exidy Sorceror, Sol-20, ADAM, Video Brain, CD-i, Apple/Bandai Pippin, an INTV System III in good condition, a 32/64K Color Computer 1 in good condition, an Atari Heavy Sixer (I have a Sears, but not Atari), Odyssey 2 w/ detachable joysticks, Kee Games Programmable System (yeah right...but a case mod would do!), Sears Speedway IV, Odyssey 4000...

I'm pretty sure I'll be collecting until I'm dead.

I consider my wants fairly reasonable, just finding a trustworthy and decently priced including shipping to CANADA has been oddly challenging. :(

This has been a major issue for a long time now. Shipping costs to Canada (even within Canada) are getting worse every year. I'm not one to shy away on spending money on things I want, but there are many times I haven't purchased something as a matter of principle. To make things worse, there are so many people who massively inflate shipping costs.

A perfect example is a deal I was working on with someone for a Game & Watch Balloon Fight Crystal Series game. The guy lives in Boston and I'm in Toronto. He wanted $150 to ship the package via USPS First Class (for those not familiar with it, that's a very basic package service)!?!?! I told him that was ridiculous, as you could get next day shipping for a third of that, but he refused to budge. Even though the price for the unit plus shipping was still reasonable, I walked away as I refused to let him do that.

As far as hardware goes, I have pretty much what I want. Although I would love to get my hands on one of the NES toploaders that came from the factory with composite output already installed. They're not something I've actively sought out, but if I stumbled upon one I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

I just wish I had the space for a mini arcade. A couple of pinball tables and a few cabinets.

A Neo Geo I guess. Not my style of games really but would be fun for multiplayer.

I own everything that I'm really interested in already.