IGNORED

Jaguar Controller

asmat80

the tan board is what original came with the Jaguar as packed in controller are the start and select button black or gray cause they should be gray than. I had a thread here on AA that had the different controller's types. However I don't know if it got deleted.

Edited by skaredmask

you could open up you other controller's to find out. If they are tan and do not have the writing on the wiring on them than that means that ""NEW"" controller isn't a original jag controller also Pay heed to the start and select buttons.

Edited by skaredmask

I've looked at my black button controllers, and they all (but one) have the thin cable with the white lettering.

The grey button controllers have the thick cables, just like the Pro's.

I think that your controller is absolutely original, if it is new is questionable.

You mean that the keypad buttons were grey, and only the pause/option buttons black?

Was this with a new controller?

If you are referring to my comment, I should have said all the buttons were black! Pretty sure it was new, I bet towards the end they just threw whatever together at the factory. I can't imagine why you would 'rebuild' something that is new with something else that is new, unless someone just happened to have both and decided to mix them up!

If you mean asmats controller, then- As you were!