Sign in to follow this  
vanderveen88

vanderveen88 sales thread — N64, 2600, Vectrex, Inty, Genesis, more

Hi all,

I have the following items for sale, shipping from Stettler, Alberta, Canada. I have some feedback making sales and purchases here, on eBay and NintendoAge.

If you're looking for my feedback record, please check the following links:
http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
http://atariage.com/...__+vanderveen88

I will ship to Canada and the continental U.S. Buyer will be charged exact shipping cost through Canada Post. I accept payment through PayPal. Minimum purchase of $10, please. Games will be tested (and cleaned if necessary) before transaction is made.

Interested buyers, please send me a PM. Will send more pictures or information upon request. Looking forward to dealing with you folks!

Nothing for sale as of 12/8/2014.

Edited by vanderveen88

Bump! Will be posting this to a couple of other sites today, so make sure to let me know if you're interested in anything.

Thanks for the tip, Chris. Actually, I have someone interested in the Atari lot on another forum, so I guess I'll see how that works out first.

Feel free to ask if you're curious. I can see what the shipping will cost. Sometimes it's not that bad. For instance, shipping across the border for a pair of SNES games comes out to about $7.50 — not terribly cheap, but not a bank-breaker either.

... Or maybe I'm just accustomed to high shipping rates after three years of buying and selling online! :)

Bumping. Vectrex games are sold but lots of great stuff is still available. Send an offer if you're interested in multiple items.