NIAD

NIAD's Sales Thread - LARGE Coleco ADAM Computer Collection

I accept PayPal payments, will ship anywhere in the world at the actual cost of shipping using USPS Priority Mail from area code 60056. Any order over $50 should include the purchase of additional USPS Shipping Insurance... completely up to the buyer.. Check out the pics and PM me if interested in any of the items or you have any questions and please include your zip or postal code so that I can work up the shipping costs.. If you live in my area, we can also work out a meet so as to save on shipping cost.

If you have any questions, such as condition of boxes, just ask. I will provide details and time permitting, individual pics. Also, always open for discussion re. pricing or quantity discounts.

Simply put, large Coleco ADAM Computer collection for sale. Please refer to pictures and WordPad RTF text file for list of eveything included. Please note that the Interface Card pictured on top of the Digital Data Drive box is not included.

Please, no individual items requests. If I decide to eventually sell individual items, I will let everyone know here.

Open to reasonable offers as well, but note that my current asking price does take into account a bundle price.

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

For Sale - Coleco ADAM Computer Collector's Rarity List v2.00 (2011) (NIAD).txt.rtf

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 12

Updated availability, added some items and Boxes with Manuals are on hold.

Watch in the coming days for some special and very rare items!

Will think about it, but then I'd probably only get about $10 for the rest of the Wii games. ;)