IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

The only thing that pops into my head is what I believe to be the original receipt from when my parents bought the Intellivision. The price and date seem correct, but I can't verify the actual system on it since the TRU in our area (or was it all of them back then) didn't print what the items actually were. It's in with the bag of manuals and documentation from the system that were inside the box I was given.

IntvSteve - cool overlays.

Pboland - cool slushy patch - I offer $1 more than cmart if not sold:-)

Scalpel - cool Cuttle Cart 3 box.

Awesome Sears attachment - whoever had that!! Definitely willing to trade for it in future if you ever are willing to part with - the Sears Telegames is my favorite inty system.

Lol! Sorry Joe, it's already snuggled in with the rest of my Inty paperwork and ephemera. :) I swear I'm going to try to post a thread about all my paperwork, catalogs, etc over the Christmas holidays. There's some stuff in there that many of you will likely not have seen before, or at least won't have seen it all together. It's actually one of the parts of my collection that I'm most proud of. :)

Hi Cmart,

Oh I figured you have it snuggled somewhere:-) I couldn't afford it I was just playing around:-) I do have some nice catalogs, etc. but nothing that I would consider one-of-a-kind or anything like that. I got 3 of 6 Intellivision News, all INTV catalogs, etc. If you got extra's of some stuff PM me in future as I'm pretty broke now with all new products coming out.

Talk to you later.

Joe.

Lol! Sorry Joe, it's already snuggled in with the rest of my Inty paperwork and ephemera. :) I swear I'm going to try to post a thread about all my paperwork, catalogs, etc over the Christmas holidays. There's some stuff in there that many of you will likely not have seen before, or at least won't have seen it all together. It's actually one of the parts of my collection that I'm most proud of. :)

Looking forward to this, although I fear it will plant a seed of unchecked catalog collecting in my belly. That came out weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I have that manual too, it's very hard to find. I have the Intellivoice paperwork that goes with that button, not sure why I don't have the button itself.

Steve, that football is cool. I passed on one a couple of years ago that I'm kinda kicking myself for letting go. :(

I have that manual too, it's very hard to find. I have the Intellivoice paperwork that goes with that button, not sure why I don't have the button itself.

Steve, that football is cool. I passed on one a couple of years ago that I'm kinda kicking myself for letting go. :(

I have two of those manuals; both my consoles came with it. Is it really that rare?