IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Beings I'm on a roll you might enjoy this also. It is the mini owners manual for the INTV System III. I got it with the Super Pro System in the previous post which was in the shipping box in the post previous to that.... got it?

I call them map style manuals but you may have a different name.

The first pic is so you can compare the size with a normal game manual.

post-36757-0-79794900-1488843226_thumb.jpgpost-36757-0-99894600-1488843227_thumb.jpgpost-36757-0-18946100-1488843229_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Cool. And I like that you used a not-common-at-all I.I. Loco-Motion manual to compare the size of the map style manual you showed. Nice touch :)

I was about to say the same thing ;-)

But who has a Word Fun? :D I actually saw a 2nd one a while back, which is why I didn't post a pic of mine (not one of a kind).

Nice Hankster! Out of curiosity, what does normal Super Pro System Manual look like? I have two different versions of the INTV System III System Manual and believe one was for Super Pro System. Either that or I don't have the Super Pro System Manual then.

Joe

Hi Joe, I may have mis printed in the statement. I got this out of the same box (the brown shipping box) that the Super Pro System was in. It is the same (with some minor corrections) as the INTV System III normal sized manual. They removed the System III from the front, added the correction slip for page 3, went from a 90 day warranty to a 60 day, removed the s from Valids to make it Valid and did not bother to correct the misspelled word Centre when in the paragraph prior they have it as Center. I have 4 normal sized manuals, IB-2502-3, IB-2502-4, IB-2502-5 and one that has no numbers (the one closest to the mini in text). The ver 3 has a 30 day Warranty, ver 4 has a 60 day Warranty and an address change sticker on inside back cover, ver 5 has a 60 day Warranty and none of them have the Valids corrected which leads me to believe that the mini is the last version issued. I don't have an opened Super Pro System box (mine is still sealed) to check the contents for a manual specific to the SP System but I'll bet Cmart has one opened and original..... don't ya dude? I have pics if you want me to post them let me know. Long answer to a short question. (Sorry).

HJ

Hmm, maybe my Intellivision arcade controller I built, using Grips Inty PCB. It's one of a kind since I built it myself, and made every cutout by hand. I'm going to redo it in the SVA color scheme this year, cream and wood grain instead of the gloss black, which doesn't fit right with anything.. I already have some heavy duty woodgrain vinyl for the accents. Unfortunately it's not burlwood but I still may hunt for some to make it a true Sears styled controller.

post-37932-0-59397200-1488880060_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have this:

It's the best Intellivision Game ever!

Christmas Carol vs The Scary-Ghost of Time.

;-)

Wow, that hand-writing is embarrassing! And those doodles look like a 5 year-old made them. Whoever damaged your precious one-of-a-kind box with silly scribbles should be shot!!! :grin:

-dZ.

Wow, that hand-writing is embarrassing! And those doodles look like a 5 year-old made them. Whoever damaged your precious one-of-a-kind box with silly scribbles should be shot!!! :grin:

-dZ.

I liked very much the drawing and message. Everything is super special.

Btw, what do you think to show people some gameplay? I could record one or two stages and show why this is the best Intellivision Game ever!

I liked very much the drawing and message. Everything is super special.

Btw, what do you think to show people some gameplay? I could record one or two stages and show why this is the best Intellivision Game ever!

Sure. By the way, I heard from people familiar with the matter that the Scary Ghost may or may not be too unique for long. :ponder:

• Like 4

I think that my model 3668 Intellivision modified for PAL-60 is currently one of a kind - unless someone else has done the same mod?

It's similar to the Brazil PAL-M Intellivision, except the PAL-60 colour subcarrier is 4.43MHz, unlike PAL-M where the subcarrier is 3.58MHz.

- James

Does this prototype count as a one-of-a-kind? Probably only temporarily, since I can print an army of them and technically it is only the front half of a one-of-a-kind until I get the shoulder joints working and print the whole thing.

[Click to enlarge]

post-38229-0-57062100-1489120588_thumb.png

• Like 4

Does this prototype count as a one-of-a-kind? Probably only temporarily, since I can print an army of them and technically it is only the front half of a one-of-a-kind until I get the shoulder joints working and print the whole thing.

[Click to enlarge]

StalkerBot.png

Cool! I briefly thought it was a wall plug outlet. :)

Here's my favorite one-of-a-kind item. I have been hesitant to post about it in this thread because I have already posted about before but finally figured 'what the heck'.

It's a Pringles bag with an Intellivision contest. I didn't even know this existed until I bought the item.

Here's some highlights:
Ended on November 30th, 1982
Occurred in USA (except Kansas)
Grand Prize: console + Intellivision + 25 games worth $1100
1st Prize: console + 1 game worth $250
2nd Prize: bicycle worth $130
3rd Prize: Football 2 handheld worth $25

post-37124-0-73657200-1489201845_thumb.jpg

post-37124-0-09429400-1489201854_thumb.jpg

• Like 4