IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Those thumb savers are an item that I've been looking for....just sayin. :grin:

Since you may be looking for those for a looong time, I think your thumbs can't be saved anymore. A pic of your thumb --> :thumbsdown: :_(

You should let them for younger thumbs in danger due to many Intellivision playing hours. Here is mine --> :thumbsup:

I have a few odds and ends myself.

A receipt that came with an Intellivision II i bought off Ebay

post-25251-0-45070800-1376250096_thumb.jpg

A receipt that came with a copy of Tower of Doom i bought off Ebay

post-25251-0-44878100-1376250097_thumb.jpg

post-25251-0-50165700-1376250099_thumb.jpgpost-25251-0-56181500-1376250101_thumb.jpg

I have one more copy of the Intellivision Family Playbook. I sold the better condition copy on Ebay.

post-25251-0-62903400-1376250103_thumb.jpg

Something Rev sent me.

post-25251-0-61549300-1376250104_thumb.jpg

Envelopes from Rev that i saved.

post-25251-0-87359600-1376250108_thumb.jpg

And finally, this. And i will tell you now that i have no extra information on it besides what you see here. :-D

post-25251-0-67980400-1376250106_thumb.jpg

I got a set of something like Rev's cushion discs:

post-30629-0-97902800-1376246418_thumb.jpg post-30629-0-84013600-1376246501_thumb.jpg

I got those in a package from intvsteve! Thanks!

My other "oddities" aren't particularly rare and probably don't warrant mentioning... but I'll do it anyway!

post-30629-0-77060000-1376246586_thumb.jpg

A set of Sticklers CIB! :)

post-30629-0-99171800-1376246569_thumb.jpg

And those door knob sticks - PointMaster Quik Sticks.

I had none of these back when I was young. I definitely wanted a set of stick-like adapters for the disc controllers, but never got anything commercial. I ended up trying to use a plastic suction-cup dart for a bit, but that was not really workable. I tried the Quik Sticks just a bit - pretty dreadful. The sticklers work pretty well overall. I think I would have liked them back in the day if I had had them.

But honestly, I was pretty used to the disc. I really wanted sticks for friends who would play with me and complain about the discs...

I think I've got some like those PointMasters but they have the INTV logo on the top.

German Intellivision Stickers. The most of them are quite common. But the Tron sticker is one of it's kind (so far).

german Intellivision stickers

A german press/dealer kit from 1982 celebrating the introduction of the Intellivision in Germany. The pre owner added third party catalogs and later stuff as well.

german Intellivision press/dealer kit from 1982

A german Intellivision plastic bag. Never seen another one of these.

Intellivision plastic bag (Germany)

German Intellivision Stickers. The most of them are quite common. But the Tron sticker is one of it's kind (so far).

A german press/dealer kit from 1982 celebrating the introduction of the Intellivision in Germany. The pre owner added third party catalogs and later stuff as well.

A german Intellivision plastic bag. Never seen another one of these.

A german service manual. Never seen another one of these:

A german press/dealer kit from 1983 with sale charts, order forms and much more. Never seen another one.

Yes, that's the trick. It simulate a tv guide and the intelli games are the evening program. ;)

I have one of those too.

Those are beautiful items!

I'm drooling over all this amazing German stuff! If only I'd have thought to ask my relatives to watch out for these things back in the day! Only have a few of those - the stickers mostly.

Those are beautiful items!

I'm drooling over all this amazing German stuff! If only I'd have thought to ask my relatives to watch out for these things back in the day! Only have a few of those - the stickers mostly.

A few years ago you asked me to bid on one of these german Intellivision pocket books. I'm very sorry that I messed it up back then. I promise you, if I ever get my hands on another copy of one of these I will turn it to you!

german Intellivision book

Looks like he raised the price on them, i remember paying about $8 or 9 for mine a few years ago from there.

I just tried to buy 25...it would only let me buy 7. Of course I wasnt going to buy 25...I was checking his inventory!

I better get one before he sells out.

Next up is this custom mini Spiker box, hey no Spikers!

Thanks Max!

Oh great! Yet another rare reproduction box that we'll have absolutely no way to differentiate from the original ;-)

oh yeah, I have a few prototype box !!!

If you look closely, you will see that this box is pretty small. The box is over a the controller.

I almost forgot, my Australian donkey king clamshell rental.

Cmart has one as well, as far as I know these are the only 2 'discovered'.

Mine is complete with 2 Australian CBS postcards and a mini instruction manual that is printed in Australia.

post-19433-0-87430800-1376278314_thumb.jpg

• Like 2