IGNORED

FS: 40 Boxed Atari 2600 Games (SOLD)

kheffington

40 Boxed Atari 2600 games. Boxes have wear as shown in photos, most are decent but a couple are rough. Carts work and labels are in good condition. Instruction sheets are included as well. Selling as one group and will not break it up. Will stick on eBay if no interest here.

Asking $60 plus shipping which is $1.50 each plus shipping. Weight of box is 12 lbs and box size is 11x16x15. Please note that the post office does not accept these as Media Mail. So if mail parcel post would be the cheapest option.

post-919-0-50411300-1376274395_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-76218100-1376274401_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-82922500-1376274406_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-37526700-1376274411_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-26516900-1376274416_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-73487800-1376274422_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-00308800-1376274427_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-79619100-1376274430_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-94229300-1376274434_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-85526300-1376274438_thumb.jpg

post-919-0-81050400-1376274442_thumb.jpg

Edited by kheffington

NOT TAKEN, NO DEAL. This seller is a great stupid and unethical person. Maybe too much interest around the items.

I spotted this first, posted here and PM'ed him first. I asked him, politely, if he could ship to Brazil and, IN CASE NOT, I would offer him an US address to ship.

His first answer was:

I checked the US Postal site. the Calculator only shows a Priority and global express option. Both outrageously expensive. I would prefer not to ship them to Brazil.

Then I gave him Ianoid's address (we have been trading lately), asked for his paypal and today I received this STUPID answer:

Sorry but I never agreed to ship it to Brazil or to ship it to a US address not attached to the PayPal email. Have already agreed to accept a US offer.

I could have asked Ian to pay him if that was the problem. But, to me, that only shows he is unethical, not to mention very stupid. Sorry about the rage, but that is what he showed me. SUCKS.

Dude rave on. But let me point out that I NEVER accepted your offer. I still have all the the trail of PM if anyone wants to see them. Calling me STUPID is pathetic on your part and will get you nowhere.

I do not contrary to your push to make me do so have to accept your terms and conditions......I get to select what works for ME.....You don't..

Edited by kheffington

You could have told me inthe first message that you wouldnt sell me, but no - you said "prefer not", I gave you the option to a US address since message one, you didnt have one single reason not to sell me - which leads me to believe someone offered more (that would be unethical) or you chose another person for any other reason, afterall - since you didnt present any sale restriction on your post, since I have an US address with paypal confirmed address if needed, what could be the problem?

This goes against a public offer on a forum. Don't do a public offering if you're not willing to sell to the first in line. I have been trading here for years... or tell in your next add "I'M GONNA PICK THE WINNER" - strange as it may seems!

Hey buddy, they're sold, I'll keep them. Just LMK if you can ship to Brazil, otherwise I'll arrange with someone to reship this to me, from the US. You can close the topic. Talk to you tomorrow

THanx :)

My Reply

I checked the US Postal site. the Calculator only shows a Priority and global express option. Both outrageously expensive. I would prefer not to ship them to Brazil.

Here is the Postal calculator. Only shows the Priority and Express options in that weight and size

http://postcalc.usps.com/

Your next message

US$ 79, right? It's not a problem. Do you mind declaring a lower cost on the package to help me with customs taxes?

My Reply

Not sure how you got $79 as a 12 lb box 11x15x16 is listed as $92.40 to ship by the USPS rate calculator. The Large FLAT Rate international box is $77.95 and is available in either 23x11x3 or 12x12x5, neither of which are large enough to hold the items.

Doesn’t really matter as I do not agree to ship to Brazil and will go with a local sale.

Thanks

Ok. But did your read what I wrote before? "Just LMK if you can ship to Brazil, otherwise I'll arrange with someone to reship this to me, from the US."

So if you dont agree, this is not a problem, you can ship to the US. The address is:

I left the address out of the above quote

Your next PM

Ok? send me your paypal, please

My reply

Sorry but I never agreed to ship it to Brazil or to ship it to a US address not attached to the PayPal email. Have already agreed to accept a US offer.

Your reply

You're a stupid. I would have Ian to pay you, you never gave the chance. Unethical.

My Reply

Dude there is absolutely nothing unethical about it.

I.....NOT YOU.....Get to decide what terms and conditions I wish to sell my item under.

I did not agree to sell to you at any point. Your push to make me do so doesn't count.

Calling people STUPID will get you far in life. \

I am done with this conversation

Edited by kheffington

I sold it for the original asking price...Contrary to whatever you believe. But if someone had offered more for it and I had not agreed to sell it to you, how would that be unethical?

I will not say to who as they didn't ask for a public spat. If they want to chime in they can. Also if I ship to US, I can print a label online and either drop it at the post office counter or have it picked up by the Post office. If I ship to Brazil, I have to go stand in line at the post office for 1/2 hour or more and fill out a bunch of forms.

There are many reason I have no interest in shipping it to Brazil. It is expensive and has a bad reputation for delivery.

There is also reason not to accept payment and ship to another address.

Edited by kheffington

sorry Antonio, I know it sucks when a great deal slips away from you! BTW kheffington, TomBrail is as good as they come on these forums, I have shipped many times to him with no problems. and he has things shipped to me so I can ship back to him all the time. I understand his frustration!

anyway it's all water under the bridge! better luck next time!

Rick

• Like 1