IGNORED

Thrift store games for sale - console and computer games

FujiSkunk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I know why when I go to thrift stores there in never anything good.....I haven't been to a thrift store/goodwill in about a year. Why bother.

Believe me, I know how you feel. I actually make an effort to keep stuff in the store and community as well. The consoles and controllers I test and then bundle together for the store to sell locally. It's mostly the games I sell here; they have a tendency to walk out of the store on their own otherwise. Also, if it makes you feel any better, most of what has come into the store since I started is from the PS2/XBox/GC era. Occasionally there will be something older, but only once has there been something from before the NES era... and it wasn't Intellivision games. A good bit of what you see here from the 8-bit and 16-bit eras is actually from my own duplicates collection, which I'm now selling on the store's behalf. My way of donating to the cause.

And you know, you can always offer your services at one of your local thrifts... :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Edited) Bump! I have split the thrift-store inventory into two market threads. This one will continue to list console and computer games, while the one over here will track handheld and portable games. I have also re-ordered the lists, so hopefully they are a little easier to read.

As always, thanks to everyone who has bought stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...