IGNORED

Thrift store games for sale - console and computer games

FujiSkunk

Edited bump.

uDraw Studio for the Wii, with case, instructions and the required uDraw GameTablet. Asking $10 for the set. Sold!

Enter the Matrix for the PS2, Greatest Hits edition, still factory-sealed. Asking $5. Sold!

The soundtrack to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty on CD, still factory-sealed. Asking $5. Sold!

Final Fantasy VII for the PlayStation, with case but without manual. The case has a noticeable crack on the front cover, but this does not affect the paper insert. The back cover insert has the infamous "masterp ece" misprint. The discs are just about perfect. Asking $20. Sold!

Frogger for the Atari 8-bits, complete in box. The top half of the box has a separated corner, visible in the pictures. Otherwise the packaging is in good shape for its age. Asking $10. Sold!

Q*Bert, loose for the Atari 8-bits. Asking $5. Sold!

The Activision Decathlon, loose for the Atari 8-bits. Asking $15. Sold!

• 4 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Super Mario Sunshine for the Game Cube, with manual and original case. Asking $20. Sold!

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the Game Cube. I'm calling this "loose" but I'll include the Hollywood Video rental case if the buyer wants it. The disc has just a few very minor scratches that do not interfere with game play. Asking $20. Sold!

Coraline for the PlayStation 2, with manual and original case. Asking $5. Sold!

Kinect Star Wars, one of several new 360 Kinect titles now available. This one is complete with its case, manual and bonus demo disc. Asking $3.  Sold!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth. The disc is in excellent shape with very few light scratches. Asking $15. Sold!

Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce. This disc is also in excellent shape. Asking $15. Sold!

Drakengard. This one has a few more noticeable scratches, but nothing that looks too serious (remember, I'll test all these before selling them). Asking $7. Sold!

• 3 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Maleficent for Disney Infinity 2.0. Still factory sealed, though the packaging is a little roughed up. Asking $3. Sold!

Sadness for Disney Infinity 3.0. Includes original packaging and web code card. Asking $2.

4MB Memory Pak for the Nintendo 64. Asking $15. Sold!

Edited by FujiSkunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Two original NES controllers, model NES-004. Some minor physical wear and discoloration, but still in good shape for their age. Asking $3 each. Sold!

One original orange NES Zapper, model NES-005. Again, some minor physical wear, but still in good shape. Asking $4. Sold!

One original NES power supply, model NES-002. Asking $5. Sold!

Iron Man for the PSP, still factory-sealed. Asking $5. Sold!

• 5 weeks later...

Quick note for those currently waiting on me to test games and calculate shipping costs, and for everyone else who might be interested in current and future listings. Unfortunately some family business (not the eclipse) has extended what was supposed to be a quick mid-week vacation, and so I will not be back home until the middle of next week. The good news is, my roommate and fellow thrift volunteer tells me there is a mountain of things waiting for me to look at when I return. I didn't ask for details, but there just might be a fairly big bump in the near future. Until then, stay tuned, and thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bump! That "mountain" of things waiting for my return turned out to be more of a molehill, but since then the store has actually gotten in a little bit of everything. By that I mean new titles across most of the more recent consoles, including the Xbox, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, PS3 and Wii. Over in the portables thread there are some DS additions as well. Nothing super fabulous, and admittedly there are quite a few sports games in the mix, but all are dirt cheap and perfect for that completist friend of yours. ;) Happy browsing!

• Like 1

Edited bump.

Disney Sing It Family Hits for the Wii, with case, manual and Disney-branded microphone. The disc is in fine shape and the microphone was tested and found to be working. Asking $7 for the bundle. Sold!

Four games for the ZAPiT Game Wave... Individually priced; asking $1 each. All sold!

Edited bump.

Mario Kart Wii, with original case and manual, and also with a Nintendo-branded steering wheel adapter for the Wii Remote. Asking $15 for the bundle. Sold!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, with case. Asking $7. Sold!

The Sims 3 plus 14 add-on packs... Sold!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump! There isn't a whole lot in the way of new items, but there are just enough that regulars will want to browse the first post to see what new opportunities there are to fill holes in the collection.

The Houston Arcade Expo was this weekend, and a number of CIB games were sold at the Saturday swap meet. I've dropped several prices among the games that didn't sell, so also double-check any CIBs that you might have been thinking about.

Thanks always for looking and buying!

• 2 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Silent Hill, complete for the PlayStation. Everything is in great shape. The disc has just a few very minor scratches, still quite presentable and still fully playable. Asking $20. Sold!

Over in portables there are some Game Gear games... Sold!

Hey, I was interested in a few items but your not getting messages, gave me an error pm you.

I was interested in a few items

PS1 Silent Hill cib

And the lot of Sega Game Gear Games

Adventures of Batman & Robin

Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E Coyote

Ecco The Tides of Time

Jurassic Park

Lion King

NBA Action

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sonic Chaos

Taz in Escape From Mars

World Class Leaderboard Golf

And the Gameboy Advance Indigo

To anyone who tried to PM me recently, I accidentally let my AtariAge subscription lapse, and that shot down my PM quota to way less than I already had. All has been fixed, so if you couldn't PM me before, please try again!

Gutling, I'll send you a PM to continue the conversation there. Sorry for the confusion!

• 2 weeks later...