IGNORED

Thrift store games for sale - console and computer games

FujiSkunk

Edited bump.

Mario Kart Double Dash!!, complete for the Game Cube!  The case has some noticeable scuffing around the top of the spine, but is still fully intact.  Asking $25.  Sold!

Super Smash Bros. Melee, Player's Choice edition, complete for the Game Cube!  Asking $25.  Sold!

Luigi's Mansion, Player's Choice edition, complete for the Game Cube!  Asking $25.  Sold!

Sonic All-Sars Racing Transformed, loose for the PS Vita!  Asking $7.  Sold!

• 3 months later...

Hey, all.  First and foremost, I hope this post finds you well, mentally and physically.  It's been a weird couple of months for everyone, and I think it's going to stay weird for the foreseeable future.  Thankfully I have not been sick with COVID-19 or anything else, and thankfully I still have my day job.  I know I am more fortunate than many, and while I am grateful for what I have, my prayers are with anyone who has not had such smooth sailing.  We're a great bunch of folks here at AtariAge, so to anyone who needs anything the community can provide, I would say don't hesitate to ask!

I haven't been making announcements here for a couple of reasons.  One, the thrift store has been closed just like every place else, so nothing new has been coming in.  Two, I wasn't sure people would be in the mood to shop for something "nonessential" like video games (their word, not mine; we know better :D).  I used the time to catch up on some donated hardware I had let accumulate, and to get every console and accessory I could bundle ready for sale in-store.  Now, all that work is (hopefully) about to pay off.  The store opened this past week to employees and volunteers, and when I went, there were donations already waiting for me.  Starting today (Saturday the 23rd), the store is again open to the public.  With that, I think it's finally time again to say...

Bump!

Lots of new entries both here and in the portables list, particularly some new portable Nintendo hardware, a Sony PSP (sold!), and lots of new games for many different consoles, particularly the PSP, PS3 and Wii!  There is a full retail edition of Wii Sports Resort with all the packaging for $20 (sold!), a loose The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES for $15 (sold!), a complete Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs for the PS3 for $10 (picture below), and a complete Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded for the PSP for $10 (sold!).  These are just the highlights of all the games now for sale, and there are several playing guides and code books I finally got around to pricing as well!  See here and here for everything available.

Like all charities, Humble Area Assistance Ministries is hurting for funds due to the thrift store's closure all this time.  Please take care of yourself and your loved ones first, and then if you see something you like and have the cash to spare, remember the money goes to a good cause, and not one cent goes in my pocket.  Happy browsing!

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Edited bump.

2020-06-20-6.thumb.jpg.8aaf4e03d0a6be3a0cf71283223c893b.jpg

Four sports cartridges for the Sega Genesis.  These have seen better days, and show lots of corrosion and rust on their contacts.  ESPN National Hockey Night was the only one that worked after numerous cleaning attempts, but it would consistently crash at random points afterward.  If you know how to work miracles with old cartridges, you might have some luck with these.  Otherwise, despite the conditions of the labels, the cartridge shells are in good shape and are suitable for replacements or homebrews.  Asking 50 cents each.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, loose for the original XBox!  The disc is in fine shape, with just a few very minor visible scratches.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, loose for the XBox 360!  The disc has a few noticeable blemishes, but all very minor and nothing that interfered with play.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Mass Effect 3, unplayed for the XBox 360!  The shrinkwrap has been significantly torn, but the security seal is still intact.  Asking $5.  Sold!

NCAA March Madness 08, complete for the XBox 360, with the original case and license sticker.  The packaging has minor wear, and the disc has a few very minor scratches.  Asking $10.  Sold!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, with disc and red case. The disc has one significant-looking scratch and a few other minor blemishes, but performed flawlessly when tested.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes, complete and in excellent shape for the original PlayStation!  Asking $20.  Sold!

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, loose for the PlayStation 2!  The disc is in fine shape with no obvious blemishes.  Asking $5.  Sold!

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, disc and case for the PlayStation 2!  The case has some minor scuffing but also has the original license sticker.  The disc has a few very minor blemishes that did not interfere with testing.  Asking $7.  Sold!

NFL Street, complete with the original case and license sticker for the PlayStation 2!  The case has some minor wear, and the manual and disc are excellent.  Asking $10.  Sold!

NCAA Football 10, complete for the PlayStation 2!  Asking $10.  Sold!

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, complete for the PlayStation 2!  The case and manual have some minor wear, while the disc is almost perfect.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Tony Hawk's Underground and Tony Hawk's Underground 2, both complete for the PlayStation 2!  Both cases have some noticeable structural damage, but these can be easily swapped out.  Both manuals and cover inserts are in good shape.  The disc for THUG has a few noticeable scratches, but they aren't too serious and did not interfere with testing.  The disc for THUG2 looks excellent.  Asking $12 each.  Both sold!

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, complete for the PlayStation 3!  The case has some wear, and the manual has a noticeable curl along the right side when looking from the front.  The disc is excellent.  Asking $7.  Sold!

WWE All-Stars complete with its original case and license sticker for the PlayStation 3!  The case has some noticeable scuffing.  The manual doesn't quite lay flat but does not have any creases that have broken through the paper.  The disc has one or two very minor scratches that did not interfere with testing.  Asking $7.  Sold!

PS3IceAgeDawnOfTheDinosaurs.thumb.jpg.9936816695bca91ccd6da3623f2112fd.jpg

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, complete for the PlayStation 3!  The case has some wear, but the manual and disc are excellent.  Asking $10.

Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded, complete for the PlayStation Portable!  While the case has a bit of wear, the manual is in great shape and both the disc and its shell look just about perfect.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Grand Theft Auto V, complete with manual and map for the PlayStation 4!  The case has noticeable wear, but the paperwork is in great shape and the disc has just a few very minor scratches.  Asking $10.  Sold!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Earthworm Jim, loose for the Genesis!  The cartridge label has some sticker residue and Actiplaque, but is still fully intact and fully attached.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Aladdin, cartridge and box for the Genesis!  The case has a bit of chipping, but still snaps fully shut.  There's also the usual label Actiplaque, but beyond that this one's in good shape.  Asking $5.  Sold!

The Lion King, complete for the Genesis!  The case has one or two minor chips, and the manual is a little worse for wear.  There's also the usual cartridge label Actiplaque.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare, complete for the Game Cube!  A bit of shelf wear and some minor scratches on the discs are the only bad things to be said.  Both discs read fully when tested.  Asking $25.  Sold!

Metroid Prime, complete for the Game Cube!  The case has some sticker residue, but everything else is in great shape, including the disc.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht, complete for the PlayStation 2!  The packaging is in good shape and the disc has one or two tiny scratches that did not interfere with reading when tested.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Suikoden III, complete for the PlayStation 2!  The case has sticker remnants and the disc has just a few minor scratches.  Asking $20.  Sold!

Crash of the Titans, complete for the PlayStation 2!  Once again, just some minor shelf wear and a few small scratches were not enough to stop this game from reading successfully.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, factory-sealed for the PlayStation 2, with its shrinkwrap still fully intact!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Operation Flashpoint: Red River, disc and case for the XBox 360.  The case has some stickers and the disc has a few minor blemishes.  Asking $5.  Sold!

Mario Kart 8, disc and case for the Wii U!  The cover insert has a minor indent on the front, visible only in direct light.  The disc is immaculate.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Super Mario 3D World, complete for the Wii U!  The packaging is in good shape and this disc also looks just about perfect.  Asking $10.  Sold!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Edited bump.

The Orange Box, disc and case for the XBox 360!  This acclaimed compilation was players' first introduction to Portal and also includes Team Fortress 2 and, since Half-Life 2: Episode Three was cancelled, the complete collection of Half-Life 2 and its expansions!  The disc has a few minor scratches that do not impact game loading.  Asking $8.  Sold!

Chaos Legion, disc and case for the Playstation 2!  The case has price stickers on the clear plastic, but the disc looks just about perfect.  Asking $5.  Sold!

Skylander Knight Light, one of the Trap Masters released for Skylanders: Trap Team.  Like all the Skylanders figures now available, this one is in good physical shape, with no missing limbs or other pieces, and loads without error when placed on a Skylanders game portal.  Asking $5.  Sold!

• 2 months later...

Edited bump.

The Game Cube Game Boy Player, black and including its start-up disc!  The disc doesn't have its original case and does have some visible scratches, but works without issue and read fully when tested.  The Player was tested with Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games, and it played them all without any problems.  Asking $75.  Sold!

GameStop's 2.4GHz wireless controller for the Game Cube!  Actually manufactured by Mad Catz, this controller requires 2 AAA batteries, and performed flawlessly when tested.  Asking $12.  Sold!

The Pelican PL-7055 wireless controller for the Game Cube, clear-shell edition!  The controller requires 2 AA batteries and performed flawlessly when tested.  The screw mounting on the right-hand handle is broken, but with the other screws in place this isn't really noticeable when playing.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for the Wii!  The game disc includes its case and manual, and the wireless portal and original three figures from the Wii Starter Pack are here as well, so you can start playing immediately as Spyro, Gill Grunt or Trigger Happy.  Also included are the portal manual and unopened collector's cards and stickers.  The portal requires 3 AA batteries.  Asking $5.  Sold!

Skylanders: Giants for the Wii!  The game disc includes its case and manual, and the wired portal and original three figures from the Wii Starter Pack are here as well, so you can start playing immediately as Cynder (series 2), Jet-Vac or Tree Rex.  The portal manual is also included.  Asking $5.  Sold!

Mario Kart Wii, with case, all paperwork and steering wheel adapter!  The disc has visible scratches, but played flawlessly when tested.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Masters: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 complete for the Wii!  The disc has maybe one or two very minor scratches, noticeable only in direct light.  Asking $20.  Sold!

Super Mario Galaxy 2, complete for the Wii!  The disc has some visible scratches, but still performed flawlessly when tested.  Asking $15. Sold!

New Super Mario Bros. U, complete for the Wii U!  The disc has only one or two very minor visible blemishes.  Asking $12.  Sold!

New Super Luigi U, complete for the Wii U.  This disc also has only one or two very minor visible blemishes.  Asking $12.  Sold!

Professor Layton and the Last Specter, complete for the DS!  Everything is in fine shape.  Asking $20.  Sold!

PS3SkylandersSpyrosAdventure.thumb.jpg.fc3d4559c8238ba7e72ece9b2c8f0258.jpg

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure for the PlayStation 3!  The game disc includes its case and manual, and the wired portal and original three figures from the PS3 Starter Pack are here as well, so you can start playing immediately as Spyro, Gill Grunt or Trigger Happy.  Asking $5.

PS3SkylandersGiants.thumb.jpg.15c20b48cf903f5abbd1b818e5e96787.jpg

Skylanders: Giants for the PlayStation 3!  The game disc includes its case and manual, and the wired portal and original three figures from the PS3 Starter Pack are here as well, so you can start playing immediately as Cynder (series 2), Jet-Vac or Tree Rex.  Asking $5.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, y'all.  Sorry for not replying sooner.  I accidentally let my AtariAge subscription lapse, so suddenly my PM box was way beyond capacity.  It's all fixed now, so PM's should work again.  However, be aware I'm out of town for the holidays and won't be back home until well into January.  I'll mark games off as people ask for them, just note that it'll be a while before I can ship them.  Of course I wouldn't ask for any money until then.

• 1 year later...

Edited bump.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, loose for the XBox!  The disc has a few visible scratches, but read fully without issue when tested.  Asking $12.  Sold!

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, complete with case and manual for the XBox!  The disc has a couple of minor blemishes that did not interfere with reading.  The case and manual are in good shape.  Asking $8.  Sold!

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, factory-sealed for the XBox 360!  The cardboard slip-cover is included, with some shelf wear.  The shrinkwrap is fully intact.  Asking $40.  Sold!

Jeopardy! factory-sealed for the XBox 360! The shrinkwrap is fully intact.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Halo Wars, Platinum Hits edition, factory-sealed for the XBox 360!  The shrinkwrap is fully intact.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Madden NFL 17, complete with case and paperwork for the XBox 360!  This was the final "Madden" title for the 360, so it commands a premium.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, loose for the PlayStation!  The disc has noticeable scratches and other blemishes, but read fully and without issue when tested.  Asking $25.  Sold!

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha, loose for the PlayStation!  The disc has minor scratches and one small hub crack, but still read fully and without issue when tested.  Asking $10.  Sold!

PS1HydroThunder.thumb.jpg.0b6cb618ed8afc7ab7d687255c84e620.jpg

Hydro Thunder, complete with case and manual for the PlayStation!  The disc has some minor scratches, but still read fully and without issue when tested.  Asking $10.

Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, loose for the PlayStation 2!  Both discs have visible scratches, but read fully and without issue when tested.  Asking $50.  Sold!

The Simpsons: Hit & Run, complete with case and manual for the PlayStation 2!  The disc, case and cover insert are in great shape.  The manual has significant water damage, and basically all the pages are glued together because of this.  It's possible they could be separated without further damage by someone who knows how to steam these things, but no effort has been made in that direction.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Red Dead Redemption II, complete with case and map for the PlayStation 4!  Somebody didn't know how to fold a map properly, but otherwise everything is in great shape.  Asking $8.  Sold!

Two Game Genies for the Sega Genesis, loose with gold labels!  Asking $7 each.  Sold!

And finally, a Nintendo DS Lite, Metallic Rose model USG-001, with matching stylus and GBA cartridge port protector, plus box with matching serial number.  The box has ball-point pen writing, visible in the picture.  The screens are bright and vibrant, with some very minor scratches and other blemishes that do not interfere with game play.  The battery is good, accepting a full charge, still showing a full charge after a half hour of play, and still holding a charge weeks afterward.  Tested with DS and GBA games; both played without issue.  Asking $30.  Sold!

As always, all the goodies now available are listed in the first posts of this thread and the portables thread.  Thank you for your patronage and happy browsing!

• Like 1

If I hadn’t recently picked up a DSI XL I would be all over that DS!  During the pandemic I stole my wife’s DS Lite (that was originally bought from you) and fell in love with it!  Picked up a flash cart and loaded some emulators and had many many hours of entertainment!  For anyone who hasn’t sprung for newer handhelds it’s a great way to play a TON of games from lots of platforms in a very small package.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBox 360!  This 2006 game was supposed to reboot the Sonic franchise for a new generation of players, and instead darn near killed the franchise outright!  A few years later Sega swept this and other poorly-received Sonic games under the rug, to be spoken of never again.  Ironically, that only made players, or perhaps just train wreck aficionados, want the game even more!  This particular Platinum Hits copy has some light pen markings (no actual ink) on the case's clear plastic and slightly on the cover insert below, while the disc has a few minor scratches on the data side.  Otherwise everything is in good shape, with no issues reading the disc.  Asking $10.  Sold!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Edited bump.

Conker Live & Reloaded, disc and manual for the XBox!  The manual is in good shape.  The disc's data side has a few very minor scratches, visible only in direct light, which do not affect game play.  Asking $12.  Sold!

Capcom vs. SNK 2EO, disc and manual for the XBox!  The manual is in good shape, with some slight scuffing along the top, visible in the picture.  The disc's data side has some visible scratches, nothing major and nothing that affects game play.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2, disc and manual for the XBox!  The manual is in good shape.  The disc has maybe one or two tiny blemishes that do not affect game play.  Asking $15.  Volume 1 for the XBox is also available!  Both sold!

Next up, loose discs for the Game Cube!  All sold!

Mario Kart Double Dash!! disc and case for the Game Cube!  The case is noticeably scuffed, and so is the disc's data side.  The disc reads fully without a hitch, though, so it's still perfectly playable.  Asking $25.  Sold!

Starfox Adventures, Player's Choice disc and case for the Game Cube!  No manual, but the original Nintendo Power ad insert is here!  The case has some shelf wear.  The disc's data side has a few noticeable scratches, but these are minor and do not implact game play.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Starfox Assault, Player's Choice disc and case for the Game Cube!  The case is in decent shape with just some minor shelf wear.  The disc has noticeable scratches, nothing too bad and nothing that affects game play.  Asking $15.  Sold!

SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, complete for the Game Cube!  The case has only minor shelf wear.  The manual is in good shape.  The disc's data side has noticeable scratches, but nothing major and nothing that impacts game play.  Asking $12.  Two other SpongeBob titles for the GameCube are also available!  All sold!

WiiPlay.thumb.jpg.d86c3eba71487608e2c2baba30bb102d.jpg

Wii Play, still factory-sealed!  The shrinkwrap is snug and fully intact.  Asking $20 $10.

WiiRockBand3.thumb.jpg.4fe8e85e0cc49684c36dbf340f638d95.jpg

Rock Band 3, factory-sealed "not for resale" edition for the Wii!  The shrinkwrap is slightly loose, but still fully intact.  Note if you decide to play you will need a microphone and/or instrument controllers.  Asking $25 $20.

PS1TwistedMetal.jpg.a66c1638bc8a61677b1747767b12b26f.jpg

Twisted Metal, loose for the PlayStation!  The data side has many noticeable scratches, but the game still plays with no hiccups.  Asking $10.  A loose Twisted Metal 4 is also available!

Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku, loose for the PlayStation 2!  The disc has some minor scratches and other blemishes, but nothing serious and nothing that impacts game play.  Asking $20.  Sold!

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, disc and manual for the PlayStation 2!  The manual is in good shape.  The disc's data side has one or two very small scratches that do not impact game play.  Asking $10.  Two other Mortal Kombat titles for the PlayStation 2 are also available!  All sold!

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, complete for the PlayStation 2!  The case has minor shelf wear.  The manual is in good shape.  The data side of the disc has a few minor scratches, but nothing that impacts game play.  Asking $25.  Sold!

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, almost complete for the PlayStation 2!  The Final Fantasy XII demo disc originally bundled is not here, but its manual is included!  The case has minor shelf wear.  The manuals are in good shape.  The disc has some minor scratches and other blemishes, but still plays without issue.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Game Boy Player and a loose start-up disc for the Game Cube.  The disc reads without issue; I just need to make sure the hardware also works.  Assuming all is well, I'll ask $100 for the player and disc.  Sold!

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Edited bump.

Fortune Street, still sealed for the Wii!  The shrink wrap is fully intact.  Asking $30.  Sold!

Here are two of four Mario Kart Wii "loose" sets now available, with disc, case, case paperwork and a Nintendo-branded steering wheel!  Disc condition ranges from near perfect to a few visible scratches, none of which hamper playability.  Asking $20 per set.  All sold!

This Mario Kart Wii set includes its original "Refurbished Product" box.  The box was opened and is a little worse for wear, but still keeps its shape.  Whoever did the refurbishing didn't quite seal the steering wheel bag fully shut, but you can still tell it hasn't been fully opened, and the game case is still sealed.  Note that the "Refurbished" labels are actually part of the box and case cover, not stickers on top.  Asking $25 for this set.  Sold!

Mario Party 8 with manual and case for the Wii!  The case and especially the manual have noticeable wear, but are still fully intact.  The disc has some noticeable scratches, but still read fully and without issue.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Mario Super Sluggers, "Nintendo Selects" edition for the Wii, with manual and case!  The case and cover insert have noticeable wear.  The disc label has visible scuffing and the data side has many visible scratches, but the disc still read fully and without issue.  The manual is in decent shape, with some minor curling and creasing noticeable along the edges.  Asking $15.  Sold!

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, with paperwork and case!  The disc has noticeable scratches on the data side, but still read fully and without issue.  The case and paperwork are in good shape.  Asking $15.  Sold!

Spider-Man: Edge of Time with manual and case for the Wii!  The case has a bit of wear, while the cover insert and manual are in good shape.  The disc has some minor visible scratches, nothing that impacted game play.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Wii Sports Resort, factory-sealed!  The shrink wrap is fully intact.  Asking $30.  Sold!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, with case and manual for the Wii!  The packaging is in good shape.  The disc has noticeable scratches, but still read fully and without issue.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Several loose PlayStation 1 discs are now available, including these beauties.  These particular five all have some visible blemishes in their data sides, nothing I would call serious and nothing that hampered readability.  Asking $10 for Wipeout, $25 for Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (game disc only; soundtrack CD not included), $10 for Raiden Project, $15 for Terry Pratchett's Discworld and $15 for Jumping Flash!  All sold!

Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents under Pressure with case and paperwork for the PlayStation 2!  The packaging is in good shape.  The disc has some noticeable scratches and other blemishes, but still read fully and without issue.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Last but most definitely not least, here is your chance to own one of the most sought-after PlayStation 2 titles out there, Def Jam Fight for NY, for a thrift-store price!  The case has minor shelf wear while the cover insert and manual are in good shape.  The disc does have several minor scratches, but nothing that looks worrisome and nothing that impacted readability when tested.  Asking $100.  Sold!