IGNORED

Thrift store games for sale - console and computer games

FujiSkunk

Time for a GRAND REOPENING!

Yes, the Humble Area Assistance Ministries thrift store sale threads are back and bigger than ever! Despite the fact games have come in almost every week even after I closed up shop, I've finally dug myself out from under this mountain and have (almost) everything organized and ready for sale! There is far too much new stuff even to list highlights, so just take a gander here and here for all the goodies, new and old!

A few other things to mention: For now, I am only listing games (and occasional hardware), be they loose, in a box, or CIB. The lists of loose manuals and empty boxes were starting to clutter things up, and I wasn't moving many anyway. Of course I'd still be happy to sell them, so if you're looking for a manual or box, drop me a line and I'll try to help out. Also, all games are now tested before listing! In particular, I have figured out how to read and verify disc games in their entirety for almost every disc-based console. A couple of Sony consoles are still presenting a challenge, specifically the PS3 and the PSP, so in those cases I'll still have to rely on the "does it load and begin play?" test. In every other case, the disc is verified as fully readable before I list it here. Buy with confidence! And finally, I have decided to "donate" the games I was selling out of my own collection, so the games that had been in my personal for-sale thread are now in these threads. Of course all proceeds will go to HAAM, incuding for the games I originally owned.

Happy browsing!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Small bump to say Happy New Year and to call attention to a few new additions, mostly sports games and all for recent-generation consoles. Thank you to everyone who participated in the grand reopening!

Did you get my PM? I'm hoping you did as you crossed out what I wanted to buy but I got no response.

Bump! New titles available for every PlayStation, almost every XBox (the one 360 disc failed to play) and almost every disc-based Nintendo console (only the Wii U is completely unaccounted for). They aren't even all sports titles! Only half of them. :D

Happy browsing!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edited bump.

The PC small-box edition of Icewind Dale, with box, jewel case, map and reference card. Asking $5. Sold!

Discs for the Heart of Winter expansion pack and Icewind Dale II are also available.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, complete for the Wii. This is the later release with the non-metallic gold cover and no soundtrack CD. Asking $15. Sold!

• 4 weeks later...

Edited bump.

post-6115-0-58443900-1554950209_thumb.jpg

Backyard Baseball 2001 disc, jewel case and manual for PC and Macintosh! Asking $5.

Comix Zone cartridge and manual for the Genesis! Asking $15.  Sold!

Clayfighter loose for the SNES! Asking $5.  Sold!

Animal Crossing: City Folk disc and case for the Wii! The cover insert has some damage, including a crease across the front, not easily seen in the picture. Asking $3.  Sold!

NBA Jam disc and case for the Wii! The case has a piece broken off where the disc goes, which means the disc doesn't stay secure inside. I can replace this with another Wii case upon request, but be aware the original case has the NBA license sticker. Asking $3. Sold!

Pokemon Battle Revolution disc and case for the Wii! Asking $5. Sold!

NBA Jam, complete for the PS3! Asking $7.  Sold!

post-6115-0-25582000-1554954856_thumb.jpg

Red Dead Redemption, complete for the PS3!  Asking $5.

Bloodborne disc and case for the PS4! Asking $7.  Sold!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edited bump.

Factory sealed games! Asking $5 for XBox 360 Halo 4 ("not for individual sale" edition), $3 for Wii Kidz Sports Ice Hockey and $3 for Wii Sega Bass Fishing. All sold!

The Simpsons Hit & Run, Platinum Hits edition complete for the XBox! Everything is in great shape.  Asking $10.  Sold!

NCAA Football 14, disc and case for the XBox 360! This one has a damaged case (with the NCAA license sticker, so I didn't want to swap it out), and the disc has a few minor scratches, but no issues were seen when testing the disc. Asking $25. Sold!

Madden NFL 17, complete for the XBox 360! This one didn't originally come with a printed manual, but all other paperwork is here, including a code for 20% off at NFL.com, though the code is probably used. This was the final Madden release for the XBox 360, which may explain why it too goes for more than the average sports game. This one has a damaged case also (with license sticker), but the paperwork and the disc are in great shape. Asking $10. Sold!

A teal Game Boy Color, model CGB-001! The console is fully functional and in good physical shape, with just a few very minor screen blemishes that do not interfere with game play. Battery cover included. Asking $20.  Sold!

Sonic Rivals 2, complete for the PSP! Everything is in great shape. Asking $5.  Sold!

• 1 month later...

Edited bump.

Burger Time for the Atari 2600, still factory-sealed!  The shrinkwrap is torn somewhat along the top and has loosened elsewhere.  The box has noticeable scuffing and tearing along the top, and some minor warping and creasing elsewhere.  It's hard to put a value on something like this.  I'm asking $25, but I'm open to suggestions.  Sold!

Romance of the Three Kingdoms, loose for the NES!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Nightshade, loose for the NES!  Asking $15.  Sold!

Zaxxon, loose for the Commodore 64!  The label has noticeable Actiplaque.  Asking $20.  Sold!

NBA Street V3, complete for the Game Cube!  Asking $10.  Sold!

A blue 3DS XL (the original model, SPR-001, not the "New" model), with box!  Asking $50.  Sold!

• 1 month later...

Edited bump.

F-Zero X, loose for N64!  Asking $10.  Sold!

BattleTanx, loose for the N64!  Asking $7.  Sold!

GoldenEye, loose for the N64!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Iggy's Reckin' Balls, loose for the N64!  There are stickers and sticker residue from when this was a Blockbuster rental cartridge.  Asking $7.  Sold!

Battle Arena Toshinden URA: Ultimate Revenge Attack, complete for the Sega Saturn!  Asking $25.  Sold!

Cyberia, complete for the Sega Saturn!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Solar Eclipse, complete for the Sega Saturn!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Defcon 5, complete for the Sega Saturn!  Asking $10.  Sold!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, complete for the Wii!  The manual cover has some minor wrinkling.  The disc has one or two very minor scratches that did not interfere with reading.  Asking $10.  Sold!

Tekken 7, Day 1 Edition, complete and factory-sealed for the XBox One!  Asking $10.  Sold!

• 2 months later...

Edited bump.

PS3HasbroFamilyGameNight3.thumb.jpg.cf540a9beb2e59977ce4bf341798b16e.jpg

Hasbro Family Game Night 3, complete for the PS3!  Asking $7 $3.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Ultimate Edition, complete for the PS3!  Asking $7.  Sold!

Wheel of Fortune, complete for the PS3!  Asking $7.  Sold!

Prince of Persia Limited Edition for the XBox 360, factory sealed!  Asking $7.  Sold!

• 1 month later...

Edited bump.

2019-12-14-2.thumb.jpg.6ba43201bf7a17454d576c72b9696427.jpg

The Acclaim Dual Turbo wireless controller for the SNES!  The receiver is included and so is the battery cover!  Only one controller is included, though the receiver will support two controllers.  Asking $15 $7.

The Intec PS2-7050-A PlayStation 2 controller with personal screen!  The screen has caught some dust and has some minor discoloration in the middle, but is still viewable and games can be played without distraction (beyond the distraction of being unable to read tiny text, anyway).  Power supply included!  Asking $15.  Sold!

PS1Spyro2RiptosRage.thumb.jpg.19ce4561b13bae1dbafe53d51142cbab.jpg

Spyro (2): Ripto's Rage, complete for the PlayStation!  This is the original black-label release with gold-foil instruction manual.  Sadly the manual has noticeable damage, with a good chunk of the front cover's upper left corner missing.  The disc on the other hand is in great shape.  Asking $7.

PS1Spyro3YearOfTheDragon.thumb.jpg.232b85bfe47dd71f907e1b4e17001162.jpg

Spyro (3): Year of the Dragon, complete for the PlayStation!  This is the green-label "Greatest Hits" release.  The disc has some noticeable scratches on the data side, but still plays without error.  Asking $7.

River Raid, loose for Atari 8-bit computers!  The label has minor Actiplaque.  Asking $10.  Sold!

The Epyx Fast Load Cartridge for the Commodore 64!  The label has noticeable Actiplaque.  Asking $12.  Sold!

Quake II, loose for the PlayStation!  The disc has some minor scratches, but plays without error.  Asking $5.  Sold!

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows and Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, each for the PlayStation 2, each with their original case!  The discs have some noticeable wear, but nothing serious and nothing that interferes with game play.  Asking $5 for Fatal Shadows, $3 for Wrath of Heaven.  Both sold!

• 2 weeks later...

Edited bump.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, unplayed and still factory-sealed for the Nintendo DS!  Asking $15.  Sold!

Pokémon Red Version, loose for the Nintendo Game Boy!  The label is badly torn, but the game plays without issue.  I can't vouch for the battery; when I first loaded the game, it told me the save file was destroyed.  Since then, the two times I restarted the cartridge within a day, I was able to load my game.  Asking $5.  Sold!