IGNORED

More GameCube Hidden Gems (Part 3)

Metal Jesus

http://youtu.be/YrMiPZQc8xg

Even more Hidden Gems for the Nintendo Gamecube (Part 3) & Gamecube collectors looking to find more games for their library!

Games Shown:

Gotcha Force

Tube Slider

SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom

Pac-Man Vs.

Tales of Symphonia

Wario World

Resident Evil 0 & 1

I-Ninja

What do you think about the GameCube controller? Do you like it...or loath it?

I've been itching to go back and do some Atari 2600 videos again... Also, I love the original Xbox and will revisit that as well.

Thats great! Will look forward to those! The original XBOX is so underappreciated for such a great system.......I love it too. I do see it catching on with collectors here soon though.......better get those cheap games while you can!

I hate nearly every single Nintendo made controller except for the GC one, and I am bonkers in love with it. I love the one big button, I love how the triggers fit my hands, I love the analog sensitivity. I find myself constantly trying to find more good GC games to use it with, and using it a lot on the Wii if a game is compatible with it. It's possibly in my top five of all time (and I have played with hundreds of controllers for various systems in my time). Right up there with the Sega Genesis 6-button controller. Just love it.

The GameCube controller seemed slightly small for my hands. I also didn't care for the unconventional button layout and would have preferred Nintendo's traditional ABXY button layout, the mini d-pad (Although it actually works right unlike two generations worth of Microsoft d-pads), the two stage trigger design they used which made finesse in racing games impossible (Which also weren't comfortable over lengthy play sessions in racing games for my fingers), the C stick was too small for my taste and I'd of preferred a stick identical to the primary analog stick, and the Z button was inconvenient.

Despite all of that though, I'd still consider it a very good gamepad. I'm glad that the 360 converted me into a wireless controller fan since it was just as Wavebirds were disappearing. Got one and wish I had picked up all they had the last time I ever saw any Wavebirds new. Hoping if I ever have problems with something like a worn out stick that I can just swap one in from a wired controller to take its place.

The only thing that keeps the Wavebird from being a 100% replacement for a wired gamepad is the lack of rumble.

Edited by Atariboy