IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

P-Boxes - their size, weight, cost and cost of shipping have always seemed to limit the expansions acceptance. Now with other options currently available, they seem to be getting harder to get rid of as well. I myself have a backup expansion box in great condition that I've been unable to sell at a fair price.

TIPI won’t help matters for sellers. Already, between NanoPEB/Matt32k, and FlashGROM, most needs are met w/o PEBs. Especially for newcomers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And here without eBay fees, bought this a few months ago: https://texelec.com/product/ti-994a-to-atari-2600-joystick-adapter/

Good to keep in mind for future reference.

As of today, pre-tax it would be $18.48 from his web site,

while on eBay the same seller has it listed at 15% off for a

pre-tax total of $17.34 (at least to my location).

It's only $1.14 savings, but for buyers eBay is easy.

Any joystick game.. Works best with trackball games that are forced to use joystick like centipede and the missile command clone barrage also ti artist.. But a mouse was better

... also Never Lander seems custom made for the trackball and it goes with Stuart's Internet Web Browser like a fish takes to water.

• Like 1

TI FDC 80-trk mods on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152947643425?

These are a bit on the expensive side. I can furnish the exact same chip package plus additional variants wherein each of the three drives can be either 40 or 80 tracks for $14 inclusive. Oh yes, he bought those from me originally. I recognize the chip labels. I also can provide most TI DSR EPROMs and almost all of the games that have been publicly released as well. Contact ARCADESHOPPER or PM me direct. As far as the above eBay link is concerned -Caveat emptor!

• Like 1

TI FDC 80-trk mods on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152947643425?

These are a bit on the expensive side. I can furnish the exact same chip package plus additional variants wherein each of the three drives can be either 40 or 80 tracks for $14 inclusive. Oh yes, he bought those from me originally. I recognize the chip labels. I also can provide most TI DSR EPROMs and almost all of the games that have been publicly released as well. Contact ARCADESHOPPER or PM me direct. As far as the above eBay link is concerned -Caveat emptor!

I thought that seller's username was familiar- he has been the topic of some discussion over the last few months here for his selling practices.

• Like 1

I don't have one of the joystick adapters this case is supposed to work with, but this one has STYLE and looks great!

If you like the pictures below << CLICK THIS LINK >>.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

If you don't like black and silver, it also comes in..... beige.

Whoa, thanks Omega for the heads up on this! Snagged a beige one for my console. Great price too. :)