Ambulance (box, no manual)

Driving Demon (cart only)

Henhouse (complete)

Henhouse (cart only)

Rabbit Trail (manual, no box)

St. Nick (cart only)

Video Vegas (cart only)

:)

Hi Opry99. Maybe you can get in contact with Jens-Eike from Germany, afaik he has Driving Demon boxed. You have his contacts?

IIRC, and I may be mistaken, but I don't recall the Terminal Emulator II being turned into a FinalGROM image yet. I imagine some people might like that for use with their Speech Synthesizers.

After seeing the SDD99 demo, I've also pondered if a card for the P-Box (or a side-car) could integrate all these things functions and calls into one "super everything" for 100% standby use in any project. Sort of like a firmware DOS that can act like the old MS/DOS or TRSDOS and load BASIC or assembly language programs and have all the extension for speech, and other stuff available too WITHOUT inserting any cartridge at all.

The process to do this is currently cumbersome. What we need is for someone to code a Windows utility that can spit out some 1284 and eprom images from a cartridge input :-)

The asking price is a little high with shipping, but the seller does have the MAKE OFFER button listed.

Maybe someone can make a reasonable offer and get a << speech synthesizer >> for their TI, assuming they do not already have one, or two, or more...

s-l1600.jpg

Or you can just order one from me

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I can never get over how some people think adding the word RARE or VINTAGE to something justifies jacking up the price by ridiculous amounts. Years ago, I saw a "RARE" commodore 1541 test/demo disk on eBay for a little under $500 (with shipping at $75 - maybe for the insurance.) It was even listed as unknown for working or not. A simple search, at the time, found me 20+ for less than $5 with reasonable shipping. I regularly come across, in my opinion, idiotic prices like that. The frustrating part, for me at least, is when some yahoo with more money than sense actually buys it. Then every related item on eBay immediately takes a huge price jump. Sorry, of my mini-soap-box.....

I can never get over how some people think adding the word RARE or VINTAGE to something justifies jacking up the price by ridiculous amounts. Years ago, I saw a "RARE" commodore 1541 test/demo disk on eBay for a little under $500 (with shipping at $75 - maybe for the insurance.) It was even listed as unknown for working or not. A simple search, at the time, found me 20+ for less than $5 with reasonable shipping. I regularly come across, in my opinion, idiotic prices like that. The frustrating part, for me at least, is when some yahoo with more money than sense actually buys it. Then every related item on eBay immediately takes a huge price jump. Sorry, of my mini-soap-box.....

I am frequently compelled to try posting something up like that. Just so see if anyone really bites at it. Fool and his money, and what-not.

There is a 44-pin connector on the side (it plugs directly into the console), so the only missing cable is the power cable. I have two of these--one similar to the one in the auction, and one that someone modified to add a shielded cable between the MPES-50 and the console. That cable is getting pretty flaky, so I will probably modify it back to the stock configuration to eliminate the problem since I have plenty of the correct connectors now.

• Like 3

Anyone want to buy original Sierra On-Line source code and port to the TI? We could finally have Leisure Suit Larry!!

atariage.com/forums/topic/285530-ex-sierra-game-developer-al-lowe-is-selling-original-source-code/

Okay, not so much since the intellectual property is owned by another company. Still, history.

• Like 1

There is a 44-pin connector on the side (it plugs directly into the console), so the only missing cable is the power cable. I have two of these--one similar to the one in the auction, and one that someone modified to add a shielded cable between the MPES-50 and the console. That cable is getting pretty flaky, so I will probably modify it back to the stock configuration to eliminate the problem since I have plenty of the correct connectors now.

You can even see the soldering job now. It still sits unused plugged into a speech synthesizer that isn't even on the computer due to the errors it gives. I hope we can fix it this weekend. . . no more PEB!

Edited by iliketurtles

Hi, is the the "European" standard cable (230 Volt, just used with 110 Volt) as I know it ? (I really have tons of them)

Or is there "something special" with it ?

thx

There's a version call Leisure Suit Toby being worked on for the Colecovision MegaCart.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247876-leisure-suit-toby-for-colecovision/

The backgrounds look great, but there appears to be some unanswered questions about how to overcome the 4 sprites per line limitation and how to move sprites behind foreground objects.