IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

I think this is the highest price TI console I have ever seen!

HERE

my favorite is the description of the auction:

Can you believe this.....??? Look at the box. I have NEVER seen one of these....Still new and sealed in the box. TO find a working one of these is a dream...to find one in the box is impossible...but to find one STILL NEW and sealed

+ unplayed with ...words can't describe this.

• Like 1

my favorite is the description of the auction:

Can you believe this.....??? Look at the box. I have NEVER seen one of these....Still new and sealed in the box. TO find a working one of these is a dream...to find one in the box is impossible...but to find one STILL NEW and sealed

+ unplayed with ...words can't describe this.

also 3 years warranty ? :grin:

Edited by Flottmann1
  • Like 3

I bought the Wico joysticks from him, at the same time that arcadeshopper ran out of them. Same price. I'm pleased with that.

Hopefully I'm not confusing him with someone else but I recall being bothered by many of his listings inflated prices and over the top claims of rarity.

He does jump the prices artificially. Rather than doing a legit auction starting at $10 (or whatever) and let the market teach him the value, he places a value on the items which is based on perceived rarity. As I've said for years.... just because something is "RARE" doesn't mean people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for it... there are some really nice pieces of software on eBay right now (cassettes mostly) with price tags of $300-$400 on them. Nobody is going to pay that, and they'll sit there indefinitely.

I hope they enjoy having them...

• Like 1

This thing was up on eBay briefly today... Game Machine Expansion Module by Parsec Research for Texas Instruments TI-99/4A

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Game-Machine-Expansion-Module-by-Parsec-Research-for-Texas-Instruments-TI-99-4A/264197017276

Anyone have a clue what it is? I thought it might be a cartridge port expander, but it has a bunch of chips and a large looking fuse.

The connectors are all 44-pin card edge connectors. So I would have to guess it was a side port expander (like the cartridge expander.) Only way I can think of to have a PEB along with some of the other side port expansions that don't have a pass through. Looks like it has a reset switch (maybe,) and a selector switch for each socket (again, maybe.) Though, the ports look a little too close together for use without removing the case from the expansions I've seen.

If I ever get the VIC-20 I've been halfway looking for, that would be very handy. It also seems much more likely (given the size of VIC-20 carts,) than a TI device.

I have a Vic 20 if you are interested. Haven’t re-posted it in a while but I had it listed in this sell thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271354-random-stuff-vic20-vintage-pocket-comp-server-parts-7800-vhs/?do=findComment&comment=3878137

I’ll do $120 obo.

I have a Vic 20 if you are interested. Haven’t re-posted it in a while but I had it listed in this sell thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271354-random-stuff-vic20-vintage-pocket-comp-server-parts-7800-vhs/?do=findComment&comment=3878137

I’ll do $120 obo.

I'm only half-way looking for one now because I have too many other items in the queue currently. Have to replace the PSU on my A4000, and the MB is most likely in need of a recap. I need to get what I already have up and running smoothly before I start collecting other systems at the moment. If you happen to still have it when I finish that, I'll definitely be interested :)