IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

4 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

That sucks, and I apologize then.  I had to turn off my ad blocking to see this (why?)

Eh, no harm no foul.?

It only gives me more insight into corporate America. I've been giving Ebay a ton of money recently, so

it's good to know they too finally succumbed to targeted advertising to d̷e̷f̷r̷a̷u̷d̷ ̷c̷u̷s̷t̷o̷m̷e̷r̷s̷, er fill their coffers.

48 minutes ago, helocast said:

Eh, no harm no foul.?

It only gives me more insight into corporate America. I've been giving Ebay a ton of money recently, so

it's good to know they too finally succumbed to targeted advertising to d̷e̷f̷r̷a̷u̷d̷ ̷c̷u̷s̷t̷o̷m̷e̷r̷s̷, er fill their coffers.

The coupon coincides with my 1,000th positive feedback.  I had not considered that before, so I wonder if that is part of why I received the invitation.

• Like 2

There is an empty TI-99/4A P-Box for sale on Ebay << HERE >>.  The seller is asking $150.00 and the cost of shipping COULD make it around $200.00.... but he has the make offer button active.  So, if you ever had plans of becoming a future TI "power user" with a SAMS card, TIPI, and whatever else you could stick in it, making an offer cannot hurt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, that one is a bit more difficult to find than most as an original CorComp cartridge (the one being sold is original), as the majority of these cartridges in circulation were later copies made by TexComp or Comptetition Computers (likely both, but I only have copies with a known Competition Computers provenance in my collection). It is not rare enough as an original to warrant a price over $50 to $75 though, even with the manual and the loopback plug that originally came with it.

• Like 3

All, I just listed the following on ebay,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283632532163

but I was wondering can English speaking users use this website for auctions? (the tool is much friendlier than ebay as

ebay has a lot of restrictions and I cannot post more items...I probably will use

maret place: https://www.marktplaats.nl/

Bulk - TI-99/4A Consoles, PEB Boxes, PEB Cards, TI Books, TI Magazines

(USA 99'er, HCM, etc. English TI*MES, TI-LINES, etc. German - TI Journal

The buyer need to arrange for collection, pick-up and shipment

(location Zoetermeer, The Netherlands).

• Like 3