IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:58 PM, globeron said:

All, I just listed the following on ebay,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283632532163

but I was wondering can English speaking users use this website for auctions? (the tool is much friendlier than ebay as

ebay has a lot of restrictions and I cannot post more items...I probably will use

maret place: https://www.marktplaats.nl/

Bulk - TI-99/4A Consoles, PEB Boxes, PEB Cards, TI Books, TI Magazines

(USA 99'er, HCM, etc. English TI*MES, TI-LINES, etc. German - TI Journal

The buyer need to arrange for collection, pick-up and shipment

(location Zoetermeer, The Netherlands).

Download the file to see all pictures:

TI file:

TI-99-Bulk.jpg.c739110db9661032af51a3e7a3152f1b.jpg

1145767052_5xPEBboxes.thumb.jpg.43fb4bfc01177e0bbc992d0226d1ad6d.jpg

20190919_222904.thumb.jpg.56629cba5fbbaacda48eb127f469444e.jpg

on ebay,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283632532163

• Like 2

4 hours ago, --- Ω --- said:

I didn't see the keyboard either, so I'm assuming it's either bait or a leftover.

108908732_thatsbait.gif.7ac3f41b01c6d0162cc3ea26bbd29475.gif

T'would be a nice treasure find if otherwise, but I suspect any 99er with a Geneve in their stash would state so. Though it hurts nothing to ask.

• Haha 1

For those looking to have one of everything TI produced for the 99/4, here is an auction with one of the original PHA2100 modulators in it, the TI-900. They don't show up very often--and the price for the auction is seriously high for what it includes, but that modulator is a bit HTF (and yes, I do have one).

There were actually quite a few different modulator versions sold--three different US variants, one from Agentina, one for Australia, several flavors of the standard modulator for Europe, one European SCART modulator, and even a European SECAM modulator. The only one I don't have yet is the SECAM modulator. . .

Edited by Ksarul
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, wierd_w said:

The one I got (and have set aside, since it has more snow than a blizzard on a mountain top) is a UM1381. They seem to be quite common.

What's so magically special about this TI-900?

It only has one claim to fame: it is the first modulator that TI was able to get sufficiently hardened to actually pass the FCC certification requirements for a Class B device. As already noted, it is NOT common, unlike the two later variants (your UM1381 being one of those).

• Like 1

Voici des photos du modulateur video secam PHA 2101, rare voir très rare en France.

Here are some pictures of the video modulator secam PHA 2101, rare to see very rare in France.

Jim If you look for this interface I have a duplicate without box.

1643414230_20191014_1724092_c2i.thumb.jpg.e91a5b5259c3dd437b40e86137d47fa4.jpg1111256585_20191014_1724592_c2i.thumb.jpg.4c79abe278b7b0f54b86a7e5b84dc935.jpg1961431892_20191014_1726272_c2i.thumb.jpg.72cd3608dd951a9e3317a500b2f10ad9.jpg

Edited by humeur
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:08 PM, Ksarul said:

For those looking to have one of everything TI produced for the 99/4, here is an auction with one of the original PHA2100 modulators in it, the TI-900. They don't show up very often--and the price for the auction is seriously high for what it includes, but that modulator is a bit HTF (and yes, I do have one).

There were actually quite a few different modulator versions sold--three different US variants, one from Agentina, one for Australia, several flavors of the standard modulator for Europe, one European SCART modulator, and even a European SECAM modulator. The only one I don't have yet is the SECAM modulator. . .

I've already got one, but I missed this one so I otherwise would have been very grateful to you for pointing it out.  Thanks!

New listings on ebay.

After spending 3 hours struggling with the ebay support desks in USA, Europe and APAC over a week, 

I created a new ebay account and started to list TI-99/4A Texas Instruments items here, it will take some

time.

1. I still have problems to find the items in ebay.com myself (they do not come in the catalog or so?)

but this is the ebay seller id:  ronvankl_0 

(and probably you can find all other items ?)

for example here are some 9900 Systems / Data Books:

a. https://www.ebay.com/itm/401927503790

b. https://www.ebay.com/itm/401927557752

c. https://www.ebay.com/itm/401927596077

d. many more items (currently 25 items listed), but more will be added.

Note: that the items above are NOT listed in the earlier BIG TI zip file, see this ebay post for more details.

Not everything is available anymore as I am selling already smaller portions of this big pile of TI-stuff

• Like 2

When I look for your auctions, it shows no listings at all--but the links you provided do open to the three auctions you identified, so I know they are there. . .I just can't actually see the others. I tried looking from eBay US and eBay Netherlands.

Edited by Ksarul
  • Confused 1

When I look for your auctions, it shows no listings at all--but the links you provided do open to the three auctions you identified, so I know they are there. . .I just can't actually see the others. I tried looking from eBay US and eBay Netherlands.
More people have the problem, including myself. I will try to sort it out with the ebay helpdesk. Later on i will post as temporary solution all the individual links.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, globeron said:

More people have the problem, including myself. I will try to sort it out with the ebay helpdesk. Later on i will post as temporary solution all the individual links.

Maybe because of the new account ?

Edited by Schmitzi