IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

IIRC, and I may be mistaken, but I don't recall the Terminal Emulator II being turned into a FinalGROM image yet. I imagine some people might like that for use with their Speech Synthesizers.

After seeing the SDD99 demo, I've also pondered if a card for the P-Box (or a side-car) could integrate all these things functions and calls into one "super everything" for 100% standby use in any project. Sort of like a firmware DOS that can act like the old MS/DOS or TRSDOS and load BASIC or assembly language programs and have all the extension for speech, and other stuff available too WITHOUT inserting any cartridge at all.

when i was super into collecting all the carts, im not even sure i would've paid that.

This Henhouse CIB from Austria, though, looks really nice. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HENHOUSE-FUNWARE-COMPLETE-IN-BOX-CIB-TI-99-4A-TEXAS-INSTRUMENTS/123493946315?hash=item1cc0d013cb:g:ar0AAOSwGV9a~rDw:rk:4:pf:0

I sent the seller a message asking if they would ship to me in Wisconsin.... I'm sure it will be sold before I hear back though.

That gives you all six of the obtainable Funware carts--now you just need to add the Competition Computer repros and you'll have just about everything. . .I will have to test Lobster Bay on an UberGROM board next. It will still need 32K, but that will make one more Funware cart to play with.

• Like 2

He did--everything except the label and the EPROM was an original Funware part. He had a bunch of the common carts that he opened, removed the ROM, and inserted a programmed EPROM into. At the beginning, he used black and white labels with the Competition Computers logo (I have several of those), later, he made nice color reproductions of theoretical Funware labels (I have those as well). That was probably one of the best services he ever did for the community! Unfortunately, I doubt that more than 10-20 of each of the three titles he produced ever made it into circulation. I'll have to ask him about that the next time we talk.

• Like 1

when i was super into collecting all the carts, im not even sure i would've paid that.

This Henhouse CIB from Austria, though, looks really nice. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HENHOUSE-FUNWARE-COMPLETE-IN-BOX-CIB-TI-99-4A-TEXAS-INSTRUMENTS/123493946315?hash=item1cc0d013cb:g:ar0AAOSwGV9a~rDw:rk:4:pf:0

Interesting that there is somebody from my city selling a TI-99 cartridge.