Omega-TI

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

5 hours ago, Mehridian Sanders said:

I had an Idea a while back about 3D printing a chassis modification, it would go in between the top and bottom of the chassis and allow for more components to be contained within. It would only increase thickness by 1.5". your idea has revived my creativity on this. 

Nice idea!  Of course you'll also have to make a modification/replacement for the slide switch too.

1 hour ago, Omega-TI said:

Nice idea!  Of course you'll also have to make a modification/replacement for the slide switch too.

Yes, I thought it might help those who are going to be using the Speech Synth TIPI/32k. Can move the speech synth board to the interior. Room for growth. and more work needed. Well, Wife and I have agreed we are going to get a 3D printer here soon. this may be on hold until then.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

No surprise that it's gone already

I just bought one, looks as nice, for $5 more. the price on those are finally coming down to more reasonable prices (one guy wanted a ridiculous  $70 for one).

• Like 1

There's a set of original, unbuilt Powertran Cortex circuit boards on eBay, with a set of keyboard switches as a separate auction. If you fancy building some original hardware ...