IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

That's off of one of the Asgard Software Volcano Fortress and Doom Games 1,2,3 series of disks for ToD

Tomb of Death(TOMB)or(DEATH) is, he has it on the 3rd disk, but not Horrors :? I have checked all disks I could find and did not

see it. Unless it was renamed to this...

Edited by Fritz442

I can only think of two possible explanations: a shill bidder (bad) or two folks who REALLY wanted these cartridges in the box (good--but with very little common sense).

I was one of the folks who wanted the Atarisoft Package but not anywhere near the price range that it went for. I personally wouldnt of paid more than $40 - $50 so someone definitely wanted it really bad. I couldnt believe the prices on those auctions.

I was surprised as well--especially since the other auction had no really hard to find material at all--and the boxes from TI are generic, so no bonus there either with the general condition these boxes were in. The Yahtzee manual is a bit HTF--worth maybe $3, and the Physical Firness cartridge is uncommon, maybe $8-$10, but the rest are bog-standard stuff that goes for $1-$3 a pop as complete cartridge packages. . .a little more if they're new.

I was surprised as well--especially since the other auction had no really hard to find material at all--and the boxes from TI are generic, so no bonus there either with the general condition these boxes were in. The Yahtzee manual is a bit HTF--worth maybe $3, and the Physical Firness cartridge is uncommon, maybe $8-$10, but the rest are bog-standard stuff that goes for $1-$3 a pop as complete cartridge packages. . .a little more if they're new.

I agree especially on that auction. All of the Outer Boxes even had writing on them and as you said, nothing was Rare.

I was one of the folks who wanted the Atarisoft Package but not anywhere near the price range that it went for. I personally wouldnt of paid more than $40 - $50 so someone definitely wanted it really bad. I couldnt believe the prices on those auctions.

Actually, I don't think that was priced bad at all.

This is coming from a person who has a Atarisoft CIB collection (officially released ones).

That fist auction I definitely agree

I was another person in on that auction as well, and was very surprised at the final price. As well as the other auction. Could not figure out why they all went so high. Oh well, saved me from spending money! :-)

Has anyone heard or have this TOD game "Tomb of Horrors"?

filename 'Horrors', he has it listed on disk 2. Or is this some other game, not TOD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tunnels-of-Doom-TI-99-4a-1982-CARTRIDGE-MANUAL-COPY-REG-DISK-GAMES-1-2-3-/391208248282?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b15d423da

BTW, may I ask if anyone knows this person? He seems to have a LOT of auctions with copies of games on disk that come with copied manuals. I have been curious and this seems like an opportune time to ask.

Do a forum search here on "Buddybear" and you will see plenty of opinion on him and his auctions.

BTW, may I ask if anyone knows this person? He seems to have a LOT of auctions with copies of games on disk that come with copied manuals. I have been curious and this seems like an opportune time to ask.

$5 each for TI games in boxes with manuals: lack of rarity aside, I fail to see a problem here.

~$20 each for Atarisoft games in original boxes: while I expect to see these go for half that price, I am not overly disgusted by this price. Speculating the bid process was not corrupted, I would conclude someone really wanted these. Now, I think that person my be misguided considering these only represent about half of the total Atarisoft releases for the 4A.

I dunno.

• Like 2