IGNORED

And CV 2012 game with best graphics/music was?

nanochess

CV 2012 games with best graphics/animation/music/sound  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Colecovision 2012 game with best graphics/animation

• A.E.
    • Armageddon
    • Bomb'n'Blast
    • Bugs'n'Bots
    • Burn Rubber
    • Chack'n'Pop
    • Chess Challenger
    • Dragon's Lair
    • Elevator Action
    • King's Valley
    • Lock'n'Chase
    • Mario Brothers
    • Mopiranger
    • Ozma Wars
    • Pang (Buster Bros)
    • Princess Quest
    • Quest for the Golden Chalice
    • Side Trak
    • StarCom
    • Thexder
    • Way of the Exploding Foot
    • Wonder Boy
    • Zaxxon Supergame
    • Zombie Near
  2. 2. Colecovision 2012 game with best sound/music

• A.E.
    • Armageddon
    • Bomb'n'Blast
    • Bugs'n'Bots
    • Burn Rubber
    • Chack'n'Pop
    • Chess Challenger
    • Dragon's Lair
    • Elevator Action
    • King's Valley
    • Lock'n'Chase
    • Mario Brothers
    • Mopiranger
    • Ozma Wars
    • Pang (Buster Bros)
    • Princess Quest
    • Quest for the Golden Chalice
    • Side Trak
    • StarCom
    • Thexder
    • Way of the Exploding Foot
    • Wonder Boy
    • Zaxxon Supergame
    • Zombie Near

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I've been HYPED when I first played Princess Quest

The graphics are simply awesome!!!

And we are talkng about an original game here!

Wich is why I choose Princess Quest for best graphics!

Best music....

Well, who else is better than Daniel to make the CV sing!!!?

I voted for Bomb n Blast simply because the rendering of the song is so well done!

I wanted to voted for Side Trak too for the very same reason!

• Like 2

My dear friends,

May I ask your cooperation, please? Don't worry, I'm not asking to vote for me... but it's sadly one of the most important things you can do for me and can show your support to the Coleco homebrew community and I hope to me aswell.

Since my work with music seems to be highly appreciated, there is a chance that this pole reveals this fact and it gaves me an idea. I would like to ask from you an official web page, an official link showing the results, something very clear and easy to read, so I can show it to my family and friends. I would like a web page with bigger than normal icons and text showing clearly the winners of these poles that I think are relevants for two reasons : can drive homebrewers to keep going, and it's 30 years anniversary of the console and the number of released games is simply incredible. I technicaly agree with the seperation of the rom size and so on like it was done for the minigame compos but for what I do need it's not relevant. Just an idea, maybe using colored coleco standard controllers beside the name of the best of each cathegories like in gold, silver and bronze.

Why I'm telling you this? Why it's doing me a favor?

My family and friends aren't supportive. In fact, they see what I'm doing as valueless, a total waste of time and energy. My mother is the only person who loves my work but she can't hear well and can't read well unless it's written big, she can't read english either but can identify names and I would like to put a smile on her face and make my family proud of me. It's a difficult time for me emotionaly these days because it's the last period of my mother's life; her major organs may fail any time and that's why my current status here is saying for awhile "soon in depression".

Let's keep the ColecoVision scene alive guys!

Best regards,

Daniel Bienvenu aka NewColeco

• Like 4

Merci pour tout Daniel.

http://www.colecobox...onfr_daniel.htm

Ca serait sympa si l'on pouvait mettre des commentaires sur ta page pour dire merci aussi a Daniel. Sans lui et son travail , je pense qu'il y aurait nettement moins de homebrewer sur coleco.

Sinon pour le choix de la meilleur musique, c'est impossible de choisir parmis les musiques faites par Daniel!!..

Since my work with music seems to be highly appreciated, there is a chance that this pole reveals this fact and it gaves me an idea. I would like to ask from you an official web page, an official link showing the results, something very clear and easy to read, so I can show it to my family and friends. I would like a web page with bigger than normal icons and text showing clearly the winners of these poles that I think are relevants for two reasons : can drive homebrewers to keep going, and it's 30 years anniversary of the console and the number of released games is simply incredible. I technicaly agree with the seperation of the rom size and so on like it was done for the minigame compos but for what I do need it's not relevant. Just an idea, maybe using colored coleco standard controllers beside the name of the best of each cathegories like in gold, silver and bronze.

I could make up a page in my website showing the results of poll.

But if someone else wants to do it for their own website (and with a better graphical design ;)) I'm open to the idea, I want to run the poll until Sep/21 or even a little more so probably it would have to be updated constantly.

your right. sorry about that

Time to go check to see which music I liked best

On second thought you may have a point. On his website he refers to astrododge as a 2012 colecovision release. If I remember right some people may have preordered it prior to the end of the year. I don't think anyone recieved a copy until march or april of 2013 however.

On second thought you may have a point. On his website he refers to astrododge as a 2012 colecovision release. If I remember right some people may have preordered it prior to the end of the year. I don't think anyone recieved a copy until march or april of 2013 however.

It doesn't count because it doesn't started shipping before end of 2012.

This thread needs to reach votes of the Best Game thread ;) http://atariage.com/forums/topic/215798-and-the-colecovision-best-game-of-2012-was/

Keep voting your favorites game for Best Graphics/Animation and Best Music/Sound till Sep/21 :)

BTW I liked a lot the music from Lock&Chase and Side Trak, and I liked a lot the graphics/animation in Quest for the Golden Chalice

• 2 weeks later...

What the heck with Best Sounds/Music for Dragon's Lair ???

Did I miss something or what :?

Yes, you missed something. :lol:

DL has superb music starting on the title screen to a different theme muisic on each of the 8 unique levels. Plus the sound effects and gameplay are just as good.

Edited by ed1475
  • Like 1