IGNORED

Forum Upgraded

Albert

Couple things I'm still observing:

On an iPad or iPhone using the mobile skin, ALL posts read "last post from Array"... just who is this Array guy? :lol:

I thought editing a quote seemed more clunky, until I realized you can edit just fine within the grayed box. Nice now that you don't have to worry tags, switches and such.

In case you want to know, although the code box problem that we've had for years seems to be fixed, any blank lines after the code box get eaten. Example:

player4:
   %00011111
   %11111111
   %00111110
   %11111111
   %00011111
end

There should be a blank line above this text, but it's hugging the bottom of the code box instead. No matter how many blank lines I insert, the text still hugs the bottom. I also can't insert a blank line before the code box. In other words, all blank lines directly above or below the code box get sucked into a black hole.

I just purchased a professional mobile skin for the forum, and replaced the default mobile skin. It looks similar to the stock mobile skin, but has more functionality, and it does not have the issues mentioned above. And it's much better supported than Invision's mobile skin, which they no longer seem to be supporting. Apparently they will be using a single, responsive skin for version 4.0 of the forum software.

I also purchased a skin designed for tablets, but I need to create a nice header background (or backgrounds, as it can rotate between five different header images) before I install it.

I'd appreciate some feedback on the new mobile skin. :)

Thanks,

..Al