IGNORED

Adam Family Feud Box?

Tempest

Here are pics of the front and back of the Family Feud box. As far as commercially released and boxed ADAM software, I am missing only a couple of the Candian variations and am in the process of scanning everything for the Coleco Industries (Museum) website.

post-25956-0-05159900-1377476022_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-90697300-1377476028_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cool, I've never seen that box before.
There's something... wrong with the girls expression. It's like she's trying to laugh but her eyes make it look more like a scream.

I think Kirk Cameron estranged evil brother is goosing that poor young girl. Must be a Canadian thing! :-o

Here are pics of the front and back of the Family Feud box. As far as commercially released and boxed ADAM software, I am missing only a couple of the Candian variations and am in the process of scanning everything for the Coleco Industries (Museum) website.

The photos you show look like cardboard boxes yet most ADAM software in the US was in plastic clamshell boxes. Was this an exception to that? I could swear that I used to have the box for this game but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I bought this from the old Adams House in Texas and forgot and only got the game.

I do have another ddp of extra questiions for this game though. I am not sure if that was a homebrew thing or not. I bet someone here will know the answer though.

The photos you show look like cardboard boxes yet most ADAM software in the US was in plastic clamshell boxes. Was this an exception to that? I could swear that I used to have the box for this game but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I bought this from the old Adams House in Texas and forgot and only got the game.

I do have another ddp of extra questiions for this game though. I am not sure if that was a homebrew thing or not. I bet someone here will know the answer though.

Dragons Lair and Zaxxon also came in Cardboard boxes. Not sure about Best of Broderbund, I've never seen that box either (hint hint NIAD)
  • Like 1

Yes, the Family Feud box is indeed of the cardboard variety. It and other U.S. releases such as Dragon's Lair (DDP and DIsk), The Best of Broderbund (DDP), Super Zaxxon (Disk) and the three Flash Facts (DDP) were all cardboard boxes and pretty much everything else was released in plastic clamshells.

Canadian releases by Coleco of Canada were pretty much all cardboard boxes as well, but U.S. plastic clamshell versions were sold in Canada as well.

The extra questions pack for Family Feud was released by Walters Software Co. in 1986 along with a program called F.F. Writer that let people create their own packs.

• 10 years later...