IGNORED

2600 Off Your Rocker

tpugmire

I purchased a large lot (300+) of 2600 and 7800 games, and in the lot I came across a copy of Off Your Rocker. Mine matches up very well with the images in the atariage database, except mine has an end label. It almost looks homemade, but the main label is handwritten anyway. Did this game ever have an end label?

That was my first thought too. It would make more sense if the end label was handwritten to match the other label. Plus, after researching some of the other carts that I wasn't familiar with, I found a Color Bar Generator Cart with the same type of end label taped on. I'm thinking I should try and remove the end label. Opinions?

• 4 weeks later...

Front label looks genuine, but I'm not sure that end label is original.

Looks like it was glued on later.

Anyway: very nice find!

8)

When you say the front label looks genuine, do you mean that Amiga actually applied that label? The reason I ask is that I have that same cart but it came from the notorious Pleasant Valley Video many years ago and I assumed they applied that label as I have non-Amiga 2600 games that have a similar label that came from PVV. I've never seen that end label though.

When you say the front label looks genuine, do you mean that Amiga actually applied that label? The reason I ask is that I have that same cart but it came from the notorious Pleasant Valley Video many years ago and I assumed they applied that label as I have non-Amiga 2600 games that have a similar label that came from PVV. I've never seen that end label though.

No, I meant genuine PVV ofcourse.

Amiga had nothing to do with these labels.

BTW: which of your other PVV VCS games do you have similar labels (besides Wizard titles)?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, would you believe me, if I said I have one EXACLY like this also!!

I thought it was wierd, but kepted it in my collection. I actually thought it was a cart that they

label fell off and someone did a homemade label for it!

Stevrd

Here are a couple pictures, hope this helps.

1377617959.jpg