IGNORED

TI Scramble - Scramble clone

Asmusr

Rasmus, I am happy to demo your programs. I will also update the tigameshelf.net site to include them this weekend so that they will be widely available to the TI community.

Please send me via PM a short bio of yourself, the latest versions of both programs (Titanium and Scramble) and any technical/historical notes you wish for me to mention.

• Like 2

Rasmus, I am happy to demo your programs. I will also update the tigameshelf.net site to include them this weekend so that they will be widely available to the TI community.

Please send me via PM a short bio of yourself, the latest versions of both programs (Titanium and Scramble) and any technical/historical notes you wish for me to mention.

Great. I will send you the information you need. For now, the latest versions are attached to the first post of the respective threads.

That is about the best compliment a programmer can get!

Hey Rasmus, you know your program is GREAT when someone buys a computer because of it! :)

I bought my first Amiga because of "Shadow of the Beast." Can we get a port of that, too? ;)

• Like 2

Oh "Shadow of the Beast" i never forget. Today i set up the TI, and he work. :)

Is there any "Multi-Cart" or what is the best and easiest way to play homebrew on the real TI?

If you're in Europe you can buy a nanoPEB/CF7 here. This includes the 32K expansion and disks on a CF card:

http://www.stargames.be/shop/105-accessoires

Oh "Shadow of the Beast" i never forget. Today i set up the TI, and he work. :)

Is there any "Multi-Cart" or what is the best and easiest way to play homebrew on the real TI?

The least expensive way to get a memory expansion (that I know of) is to get an Nano-PEB. They become available on Ebay from time to time, or someone here might actually want to part with one.

Here is a photo of a Nano-PEB...

Nano PEB Subdued Lighting

It sure is smaller than the Peripheral Expansion Box... and it'll cost a lot less for shipping too!
ENJOY!
Edited by Kevan

Here is a photo of a Nano-PEB...

It sure is smaller than the Peripheral Expansion Box... and it'll cost a lot less for shipping too!
ENJOY!

Ugh... my CF7+ has a cable and the power input is on the front. I like the way that nanoPEB looks, especially slapped right on to the side of the TI.

I have a question for you, is the version purchased at this site a V2 or "COM1" unit, or are these the basic "RS-232"? People might be interested to know if they had a choice.

I don't know if they have the latest version now. The two nanoPEBs I bought from this site were SIO versions. It wasn't entirely problem free, the first one was delivered without the CF card, the second one had a badly soldered connector. But that's nothing compared to waiting for months for a unit to show up on ebay.

Rasmus, my only weird question on Stargames: I wonder if they have permission from Jaime to reproduce his devices--or if they just purchased them from him in bulk quantities? Since Jaime rarely produces more than a few at a time, I'm suspecting they are building them on their own (this is not a hit on them either here, just a question that popped up in my mind when I looked at their site, since it didn't specify).

Rasmus, my only weird question on Stargames: I wonder if they have permission from Jaime to reproduce his devices--or if they just purchased them from him in bulk quantities? Since Jaime rarely produces more than a few at a time, I'm suspecting they are building them on their own (this is not a hit on them either here, just a question that popped up in my mind when I looked at their site, since it didn't specify).

The fact that they have 2-3 days delivery time (not weeks or months) on the nanoPEB does indicate that they don't get them from the US.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we showed this game a lot on the retro faire in vienna (www.retroboerse.at) last sunday (8th december 2013) to represent the ti-99 club in austria there.
scramble was doing its job very fine :)
thx again.
tonight we have our ti-99 club christmas meeting

• Like 1