IGNORED

ColecoVision Strip Poker

newcoleco

Finaly for your ColecoVision game system

ColecoVision Strip Poker

post-3651-0-33592900-1377673788_thumb.jpg post-3651-0-80271900-1377676700_thumb.jpg

Description : Kick-ass music, Lovely graphics, Human-like opponent, Humor, And Poker variation 5-card draw classic.

DATE : August 2013

ROM SIZE : 32K (which includes more than 50K compressed graphics)

The final beta version is approved by testers, cartridges production will starts at the end of August 2013.

Accepting orders right now and for a limited time. Free shipping for more than one cartridge order.

1 cartridge : $36

6 cartridges : $186

1 of 6 special blue cartridges variation : $69

Maximum order of 6 cartridges. Quantity limited.

Boxes and manuals sold separetely. Will be most probably done by Dale Wick if he has time.

Contact and Payment Information : Send an email to newcoleco at yahoo dot fr with clear topic and clear text message. If your order fits into the free shippping cathegory, directly send money by paypal at daniel dot bienvenu at hotmail dot com with a very clear message specifying your order.

Not to be a annoying, but did you get the rights from Eurosoft to use the Graphics ?

I was planning to convert a few eurosoft tittles to Memotech MTX, and it seems like the guy who hold the rights are still in business. I dont remember his name but he is active at the MSX.ORG forum as i know.

Not to be a annoying, but did you get the rights from Eurosoft to use the Graphics ?

I was planning to convert a few eurosoft tittles to Memotech MTX, and it seems like the guy who hold the rights are still in business. I dont remember his name but he is active at the MSX.ORG forum as i know.

You're right about that, I didn't asked the publisher of the game Playhouse because it's not a game conversion and I'm not using the same title either. I give credits for the pictures even if they are modified versions of the original game to fit my own game. If using these pictures become a real issue then the carts production will simply stops for a moment until further developments.

Blue cart, please. Your PM box is full, so I hope this post will reserve one!

I know, that's why I've asked to contact me by sending me an email instead to my Yahoo.fr one.

• Like 1

Luc Miron : 1 black

Holland : 1 black

Tobby : 1 black + 1 blue

Brian K. : 1 blue

ColecoDan : 1 blue

David C. : 1 black + 1 blue

Michael P. : 1 black

boxpressed : 1 blue

gerry brophy : 2 black

maria (maybe?) : 1 black + 1 blue

No more blue carts left... unless maria changes her mind.

Edited by newcoleco

You're right about that, I didn't asked the publisher of the game Playhouse because it's not a game conversion and I'm not using the same title either. I give credits for the pictures even if they are modified versions of the original game to fit my own game. If using these pictures become a real issue then the carts production will simply stops for a moment until further developments.

I know, that's why I've asked to contact me by sending me an email instead to my Yahoo.fr one.

POO! not my exact words... ;-) .

Take the kid to the college campus (500 miles away...) for a couple of days and miss out on the blue cartridge! (Please Maria - give me a chance! - or maybe not because then you get a dozen more orders! ;-) ).

Oh well - I'll take a black cart Daniel.

• Like 1