IGNORED

ColecoVision Strip Poker

newcoleco

Same goes for Flora and the Ghost Mirror, by the way... ;)

I'm sorry guys for the delay, before sending the rom file to Harvey to burn the chips I've detected a bug that any of testers found... you had to play alot to notice btw. Anyway, it It's fixed now so I can send the ROM file to Harvey. Deeply sorry for the delay, but better to fix a bug before than after the cartridges are released, no?

As for Flora, Dale Wick can answer you better than me.

• Like 1

I'm sorry guys for the delay, before sending the rom file to Harvey to burn the chips I've detected a bug that any of testers found... you had to play alot to notice btw. Anyway, it It's fixed now so I can send the ROM file to Harvey. Deeply sorry for the delay, but better to fix a bug before than after the cartridges are released, no?

As for Flora, Dale Wick can answer you better than me.

What about the original cart only releases that we had a draw for? :)

• 1 month later...
Pixelboy, on 20 Oct 2013 - 9:50 PM, said:

Yeah, I'd like an update too. I remember paying for this a while ago...

Ya I paid for my 2 a while ago but haven't heard anything so far. I can't wait to see how this game turned out ;) :thumbsup: I'm sure Daniel will turn up sooner or later. Either that or we can all email him 14 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 4

Nah, they retreat in the Coleco Wonderland ;)

Sounds better... but no reaction for a while is really rude, I think.... I can understand to be busy and stay away for a couple of weeks but a lot of people sent money, for SGM Module for example, and are waiting for a big stuff for her/his collection (second point is most important for me, collection I mean). I have to say I'm really disappointed and hope to receive some news soon 'cause I wanted to buy CV Strip Poker but right now, I prefer to wait and see... waiting my 2 SGM... :_(

Sounds better... but no reaction for a while is really rude, I think.... I can understand to be busy and stay away for a couple of weeks but a lot of people sent money, for SGM Module for example, and are waiting for a big stuff for her/his collection (second point is most important for me, collection I mean). I have to say I'm really disappointed and hope to receive some news soon 'cause I wanted to buy CV Strip Poker but right now, I prefer to wait and see... waiting my 2 SGM... :_(

They should have someone who can speak for them while they're away

I guess this what you get when you handle everything by yourself.....

I've been in the same boat until Toby joined CollectorVision