IGNORED

Sega CD and Saturn Collections For Sale

Tempest

I'm thinking about selling off my Sega CD and Saturn collections. I don't get to play with them much, and I can always make a copy of a game if I want to play it in the future (my Saturn is chipped). I'm wondering what the best way to do this is though. I have decent sized collections (about 100 Saturn games, and 40 Sega CD games) with several rare titles. I think the best way to go about this is to sell the rare games individually and sell the uncommons and commons in larger lots. I'd rather not do this on ebay if I can help it, but I'm not sure how many Sega CD or Saturn fans we have here on AA.

saturn1.jpg

saturn2.jpg

segacd1.jpg

• Like 1

All I need is My Paint complete for Sega CD. Do you have that?

No, sorry.

I am definitely interested in some of those items. Eager to see pics. :)

List of game (with prices hopefully) is coming tomorrow. Pics by the weekend. Everything is in very good condition though, I've been replacing bad cases for years.

That is a really nice set! I am interested in the Kris Kross and Marky Mark "games" (seriously) along w/Puggsy. I'd love that Earthworm Jim, but that's another valuable one you've got on your hands. Just switched over to collecting import Saturn but depending on your pricing may be intersted in a few of your titles. Good stuff here!

Edited by madman

You don't have Final Fight Revenge for sale do you?

Wasn't that Japan only? No I don't anymore.

That is a really nice set! I am interested in the Kris Kross and Marky Mark "games" (seriously) along w/Puggsy. I'd love that Earthworm Jim, but that's another valuable one you've got on your hands. Just switched over to collecting import Saturn but depending on your pricing may be intersted in a few of your titles. Good stuff here!

Marky Mark has a giant 'discount' sticker over his face on the front cover. I would remove it, but it would destroy the box. Of course I think it looks absolutely hilarious as the placement of the sticker is no accident.

Earthworm Jim is valuable? Boy, I need to look through this stuff some more I guess.

Ok the list of games is up. Prices coming soon, but you can make me an offer on stuff if you want (buy a lot and you'll get a discount).

I have some other Saturn stuff that I still need to list, but it's mostly demo discs and pack-in stuff like Christmas Nights and Virtua Cop.