IGNORED

Wii U Deluxe $299 - Bye Bye Basic

DaytonaUSA

So, you are the reason manufacturing has moved overseas and into sweatshops staffed by 8-year-olds. You are the reason Wal-Mart is the force that it is and why their workforce is underpaid. When you go cheap, businesses will do what they can to recoup costs, which usually means taking their production elsewhere or punishing their workers.

I, for one, will reward quality. If that means paying more, so be it.

Signed,

A Fool

Sorry, I don't debate with crazy. Enjoy your cheap shit.

I don't debate with the Law of Demand. Take an economics course (or 2; they're really great!) and then - perhaps - you'll be in a better position to debate. Crazy is a relative term. So is level of education. I am enjoying my "cheap shit." Thanks to the Law of Demand, lots of people are. Cheers!!!!

You have already demonstrated that you are not interested in an adult discussion.

*plonk*

Your take. I expressed an interest that was in full compliance with the Law of Demand, and even cited (yet again) it for your easy viewing pleasure. It's countered with "enjoy your cheap shit" commentary, then an accusation that I'm not interested in an "adult" discussion. Sure I am! All I need is another adult, who understands (and acknowledges) how economics work, which is a larger concept than either of our opinions; we merely (or should, in your case) yield to them. :)

It's probably in everyone's best interest to stop feeding the troll. Some people simply can't have a friendly discussion.

Back on topic ....

My local EB Games and Best Buy have sold out their stock off the Wii U since the price drop. Seems like interest had definitely increased.

• Like 3

My local EB Games and Best Buy have sold out their stock off the Wii U since the price drop. Seems like interest had definitely increased.

I'll check around my local area this weekend. We usually hit at least a few stores where consoles are sold when we're out tooling around.

Will be interesting to see if the drop is effecting sales.

Well a price drop and finally releasing some games helps lol. I think the multitude of exclusives this fall, as well as a lower price is certainly going shift some units. Yes other new consoles are coming out but not only will they be relatively scarce through the holiday season, the barebones consoles start at $100+ more than the U.

If I had a kid a $300 Wii U, which comes with a game, and 2 extra games for the price of a PS4 alone would be a deal that's pretty hard to pass up.

What's 007 like? I've heard some extremely negative reviews, but a lot of the complaints seemed like stupid stuff (like "I'd rather have the game on Xbox") or just hyperbole ("it's broken to the point of being unplayable").

. Imagine cod , but instead of fluid precise controls they are eratic, aiming is horrible and it feels like you a controlling your character through a pool of maple syrup. Oh..and the online latency can make it unplayable at times.