IGNORED

Round 8 of the 2013 Harmony Games: Hell-o-ween

Dan Iacovelli

The Eighth round of the 2013 Harmony Games as suggested by roadrunner is Hell-o-ween.
This is Graphical Hack of Pitfall for 2600 so we will basicaly use the rules from Zero's 2600 HSC
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/133058-hsc-season-6-week-7-pitfall

Game Description:

Halloween Pitfall! style! Things look very different in this Nightmarish
Pitfall! Hack. All of the sprites have been changed to resemble "spooky"
themed objects including bouncing Jack-o-lanterns, tombstones and chomping skulls.
Even Pitfall Harry gets a horror make-over. you can d/l the game here

in case of tie scores: best time left on the on clock determines ranking

Bonus Points:
Explorers club: Score 20,000 or more get 10 bonus points
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Game: score 114,000 get 20 bonus points (plus the Explorers club points)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this round ends September 21st Good luck

(at the end of the round points will be awarded(10 (for first) to 2(for tenth) 1 for everybody after 10
(any scores submitted after this round ends will be given 1 point)

any scores for Ultra SScide posted (for those who are not listed)
will now count as one point until Sept 7 then no more won't be accepted

Next Game is to be chosen by Gorfy

as always scores will only be updated on the webpage and AVC Forum(since I have no editing feature here)
(you can also post scores on the AVC Forum as well just follow the instructions posted on the harmony games web page)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Game: score 114,000 get 20 bonus points (plus the Explorers club points)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's impossible to get a perfect score for this game, there's screen's as soon as you enter them the
pumpkins are right on you. You can't help but lose points.

I think it's impossible to get a perfect score for this game, there's screen's as soon as you enter them the

if it's only graphical hack the game shouldn't changes much

you did basically what I did with keystone kapers did a graphical hack of the game though some aspects of have changed like the missile/jet plane is lowered and the cop/laserman hat is higher.

I did play your on my harmony cart it's really good hack I have to say

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

The pumpkins are wider than the logs and will deduct points when you enter a screen. A perfect Pitfall score is not possible on this hack.

Here's my entry for this round.

post-10944-0-88971400-1379710011_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The pumpkins are wider than the logs and will deduct points when you enter a screen. A perfect Pitfall score is not possible on this hack.

Here's my entry for this round.

attachicon.gifHelloween1BB_Harmony2013.JPG

Thanks for backing me up on that. :)

Maybe this hack needs hacked to make the pumpkins smaller.