IGNORED

Retro Gamer Magazine - 20 Years Of Jaguar

CrazyChris

Amazing. Women had hair like that in the 80's yet I exist, so at least one person slept with one regardless.

Bon Jovi was the most desirable person on the planet judging by that poster. *shudder*

My smaller head never gave a damn what their hair looked like or looks like! What MAN cares about a woman's hair? (beyond it being there at all, and even that only requires a double-take then it's forgotten!) Plus, if they had/have hair like that, they were/are easy women, just like tattoes and smoking...it's a near guarantee they are easy women.

My smaller head never gave a damn what their hair looked like or looks like! What MAN cares about a woman's hair? (beyond it being there at all, and even that only requires a double-take then it's forgotten!) Plus, if they had/have hair like that, they were/are easy women, just like tattoes and smoking...it's a near guarantee they are easy women.

My post was supposed to be a joke but yours is, unintentionally, a lot funnier. I'm glad this forum dedicated to an old console released 20 years ago has at least one REAL MANTM. :grin: The population is safe, for the time being at least...

I stand by my original point, i.e., it's hard to sleep with a somebody who looks like they might be a member of Mötley Crüe.

• Like 1

Wait a second, that's a little backwards. Motley Crue acted like they want to look like girls. Hell that would mean I would have to disregard every woman who wears makeup as they might look like members of Motley Crue. :P

My post was supposed to be a joke but yours is, unintentionally, a lot funnier. I'm glad this forum dedicated to an old console released 20 years ago has at least one REAL MANTM. :grin: The population is safe, for the time being at least...

I stand by my original point, i.e., it's hard to sleep with a somebody who looks like they might be a member of Mötley Crüe.

Dont give me that crap Woz. You know you'd do her! If she came onto you you'd be all over it. Hair and all. If she showed up and said 'Oh Wozzy take me now!!!' You'd be on the forum the next morning apologizing. 'Sorry guys yeah I'm full of it. I shagged her rotten. Twice.' :P

Don't be silly Chris, makeup is okay. It's the hair you need to watch out for.

1980's Debbie Harry = Fine.

Bon Jovi in leopard skin != Fine.

I think this thread is tied with the Jag vs N64 one for usefulness now at least. Oh how I've missed this place. :-D

Edited by JagChris
  • Like 1

My post wasn't unintentionally humorous, I was stating it sarcastically, we both just didn't realize the other's comments weren't meant seriously. I was doing some chest beating; truthful at the core, but meant to be sarcastic in statement. I suppose I just have to remember to leave emoticons or whatever they are called at the end of every sentence. :-o

Don't be silly Chris, makeup is okay. It's the hair you need to watch out for.

1980's Debbie Harry = Fine.

Bon Jovi in leopard skin != Fine.

I think this thread is tied with the Jag vs N64 one for usefulness now at least. Oh how I've missed this place

The problem is the thread is over an article in a magazine that most of us have not been privilaged to have read, and therefore there's no point of reference for a discussion to ensue.

I asked early on for a summary of the article, what was good and bad towards the Jag, but got no useful response.

Edited by Gunstar

Actually I like a little fluff in a womans hair every now and then. I think that woman looks good. For the last 20 years or so I've had to put up with women having some contest as to who can have the flattest most boring head of hair.

Good or bad, all the girls wore their hair like when I was in high school in the 80's, and so I guess I'm "used" to it, and maybe even have nostalgia towards big hair on women. :woozy: But I do remember in the 90's when they all went from fluff to flat I was shocked... :-o for five seconds until my eyes moved downward! :grin:

Edited by Gunstar

lol easy boy. I just wish they would mix it up every now and then. Where I work the hair is so flat on the women that most of the heads of hair are completely interchangable and you would not know the difference.

Good or bad, all the girls wore their hair like when I was in high school in the 80's, and so I guess I'm "used" to it, and maybe even have nostalgia towards big hair on women. :woozy: But I do remember in the 90's when they all went from fluff to flat I was shocked... :-o for five seconds until my eyes moved downward! :grin:

The problem is the thread is over an article in a magazine that most of us have not been privilaged to have read, and therefore there's no point of reference for a discussion to ensue.

I asked early on for a summary of the article, what was good and bad towards the Jag, but got no useful response.

If you can't find a copy in a newsagents, I'll see if I can scan it for you. Like I said before it's hard for me to say since I couldn't tell you for what reasons I like something or not (While I'm relatively literate, and I'd like to think of average intelligence, I don't have the critics gift of the gab). All I can honestly say is that I didn't find the article objectionable, but also that once I looked into the history of why people are riled about this fellow (I suppose it's the same guy, the name isn't published) I was happy to bow out.

i dont really get the point of retro gaming mags... new information is uncovered so frequently and there are so many internet resources readily available that you are less limited by just learning with a little of your own initiative.

You either like printed magazines or you don't. If you like old computer games, and printed magazines, chances are you'll like Retro Gamer...

Wait.

There are still newsagents? We have shops that sell booze to the 'unfortunate' but I didn't realise they still sold magazines (excluding ones with "Wives" in the title) and newspapers .

Secondly, some of these poor newsagents stock Retro Gamer? F*** me! Maybe that explains the booze part...