IGNORED

Mr Chin

Tursi

I hate to speak for anyone else but Kevan does an exellent job at putting together documentation, labels, and such. I mention it because he's provided me some of his work and is helping me with cartridge labels for some projects that I hope to get off the ground - some day...

Maybe he can put something together for the TurboForth that could "spruce" up the package.

Regardless, the Mr Chin looks quite professional! If I had a job and steady income I'd hop on it in a heartbeat but, I don't, and I take life one day at a time while keeping my fingers crossed that I make it through another one.

Anyhow, job well done guys, totally cool to see this stuff come alive!!!

-Dano

I hate to speak for anyone else but Kevan does an exellent job at putting together documentation, labels, and such. I mention it because he's provided me some of his work and is helping me with cartridge labels for some projects that I hope to get off the ground - some day...

Maybe he can put something together for the TurboForth that could "spruce" up the package.

Regardless, the Mr Chin looks quite professional! If I had a job and steady income I'd hop on it in a heartbeat but, I don't, and I take life one day at a time while keeping my fingers crossed that I make it through another one.

Anyhow, job well done guys, totally cool to see this stuff come alive!!!

-Dano

I second that. Kevan definitely has an excellent artistic sense from the couple of manuals he re-created for the Gameshelf.

• Like 1

I have only one minor, teensy-weensy complaint about the booklet for Mr. Chin. The new-style TI manuals had a bit of white space at the top of the book. That is all. The cover is really awesome, I just noticed that right off.

The manual you saw was the ColecoVision manual, right?

I think I will need someone here for doing the TI-99 Mr. Chin manual

Anybody can/would help?

Some time ago i made the Pitfall!'s manual for ti99 ...

the original one was from the intellevision's :)https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2poy6pry83im2xj/6lUfKdxI4_

if you need some help for this one i am here ;)

I think i would need your help for making the manual

Artwork is done, just need all the infos needed in the manual

Also, we just updated our website with the TI-99 section :cool:

Check here at: collectorvision.com

• Like 1

I think i would need your help for making the manual

Artwork is done, just need all the infos needed in the manual

ok, i will try to got informations or if you have send me a PM ;)

Also, we just updated our website with the TI-99 section :cool:

Check here at: collectorvision.com

nice ! :D ... now your site will be bookmarked on my browser and on my collection of link in my website :)

• Like 1

ok, i will try to got informations or if you have send me a PM ;)

nice ! :D ... now your site will be bookmarked on my browser and on my collection of link in my website :)

Sweet! :)

Also, I'm already in the process to get some new TI-99 games converted from their ColecoVision version

Having some talks with our programmers, fingers crossed :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I bought tickets to Chicago, so, yay! I will try to remember to bring Mr Chin... Hal also has a copy that he demoed on the Ustream recently. (I missed it though!)

RetroIllucid will have to grant you permission, as a work-for-hire it's technically his. :) I would exepct he'll be happy, just drop him a PM. :)

• Like 1

Tursi, since you will be attending the upcoming Chicago Faire, will you be demoing Mr. Chin?

Also, do I have permission to post it on the tigameshelf.net site?

Sure you have! :)

I bought tickets to Chicago, so, yay! I will try to remember to bring Mr Chin... Hal also has a copy that he demoed on the Ustream recently. (I missed it though!)

RetroIllucid will have to grant you permission, as a work-for-hire it's technically his. :) I would exepct he'll be happy, just drop him a PM. :)

Would be nice guys if you could take picture of Mr. Chin demoed there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...