IGNORED

Upcoming Original CV Game --- PLAY IT RIGHT NOW!

retroillucid

Here's an original game created by Keith Erickson of Studio Pina

Keith is also a member here, Raccoon Lad

Keith is doing amazing games!

One of his latest creation is: Sydney Hunter and the Caverns of Death

This is a fictional MSX game for PC

Play the game here!

http://www.studiopinagames.com/sydney.html

I asked Keith permission to port it to ColecoVision

Here's a sneak peak of the flyer

post-11933-0-36167300-1378407021_thumb.png

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 5

For me it's a mixed bag of those games:

Prince of Persia, Pitfall, Montezuma's Revenge with a Indiana Jones touch

Not to mention the feel of Super Metroid and having that lava chase after you. Also those spirits in the way that takes 6 hits to kill to get by to run away from the upending lava. I beat the game yesterday and man it was a blast.

My inspirations for this game were: H.E.R.O, Montezuma's Revenge, and a half-finished 2600 homebrew/programming experiment called Cave Ropes.

This was actually the first game I started working on when I started my not-so-succesful venture into becoming an indie developer.

Edited by Raccoon Lad
  • Like 1

My inspirations for this game were: H.E.R.O, Montezuma's Revenge, and a half-finished 2600 homebrew/programming experiment called Cave Ropes.

This was actually the first game I started working on when I started my not-so-succesful venture into becoming an indie developer.

I don't know about your " not-so-succesfull venture into becoming an indie developer"

But, what I know is each time you are making a retro game, it always turn into gold

I also like the humour being present in your games

You have great talent mister!

I'm now calling you, the Retro Master

Looks like a perfect fit for a CV release and hope to see it made. BTW, is it just me or did anyone else think of the Coleco vaporware "Sword and the Sorcerer" press kit flyer after a quick glance of the flyer Retroillucid attached to his post.

post-25956-0-13090200-1378437663_thumb.jpg

Edited by NIAD

Looks like a perfect fit for a CV release and hope to see it made. BTW, is it just me or did anyone else think of the Coleco vaporware "Sword and the Sorcerer" press kit flyer after a quick glance of the flyer Retroillucid attached to his post.

I searched for it and just I've learnt that this was a 80's movie, even there is a kind of sequel made this year. The bottom description indeed would make an interesting game, mades me to think in a kind of Golden Axe.