IGNORED

So I just picked up a lynx

Skarrj

The Lynx is a cool console. Collect for it if you want, or pick up some of the non mainstream greats that very few got to enjoy..

Some of my favorites:

1.) Dracula the undead -- a MUST HAVE in my opinion

2.) Todd's adventures in Slime World.

3.) Xenobots

4.) Checkered Flag

5.) Blue Lightening

• Like 1

Fortunately for you, a good majority of the Lynx library is relatively cheap compared to other platforms. You should be able to build up a pretty solid library without having to pay that much at all, especially if you get some games from AtariAge users in the marketplace section.

• Like 1

Fortunately for you, a good majority of the Lynx library is relatively cheap compared to other platforms. You should be able to build up a pretty solid library without having to pay that much at all, especially if you get some games from AtariAge users in the marketplace section.

No doubt, I just bought a few sealed games from ebay for about 5 shipped.

Initial impressions; Im sort of shocked by the quality of the system. No doubt ahead of its time. Dpad works well, device seems to be built to survive a missile strike. The games ive played so far definitely have a uniqueness to them. They look very well compared to the emulated versions ive seen. Having alot of fun with gauntlet, nerd class??

Edited by Skarrj

I just got these for $20 off Craigslist. I need some games ànd an AC adapter. I love these things I haven't had one in years. I used to have a boxed one with 20 boxed games, time to start all over again. It came with two copies of slime world just incase I want to play it more than once.

image_zps433a537f.jpg

image_zps3cb0f182.jpg

I'm looking for more games now, can't wait.

• Like 1

I just got these for $20 off Craigslist. I need some games ànd an AC adapter. I love these things I haven't had one in years. I used to have a boxed one with 20 boxed games, time to start all over again. It came with two copies of slime world just incase I want to play it more than once.

I'm looking for more games now, can't wait.

If you get a Comlynx cable you can link them up and play Slimeworld with a friend =) The Lynxes look in good condition - no paint flaked off etc.

Edited by GadgetUK
  • Like 1