IGNORED

TG 16 Season 2 Round 1 OUTRUN

NIKON

TG 16 Season 2 Round 1 OUTRUN

post-34056-0-41022800-1378678506_thumb.png

I thought that I would choose an easy game to start off the new season with.

I could not find a manual for this anywhere on the Internet but the controls pretty much follow other ports of this game and since it is a Japanese Release the Instructions would be in Japanese anyway

Scores will have to be in a different post since I do not have Edit rights to this thread

Lets all have FUN!!!! :)

Controls

UP = Shift to Low Gear

Down = Shift to HIGH gear

Left = Steer Left

Right = Steer Right

Button I = Accelerate

Button II = Brake

Start = Start

Select = Select

There are no difficulty setting for this version

Format : Hu Card

ROM: OutRun_(J).rar

Round ends September 22 at midnight PST (that is midnight on the 22nd meaning at 12:01 it is Monday)

Just PM Albert regarding edit rights. He can just give you moderator powers in this sub-forum and then you can edit posts, sticky/unsticky, etc. That's what he did for me in the NES HSC sub-forum.

I'll post a score for this game shortly. I'm traveling for work, so I'll have to just use MagicEngine and my keyboard to play this game, but that doesn't seem too hard with a driving game. I was playing Super Monaco GP II last night doing the same thing.

Just PM Albert regarding edit rights. He can just give you moderator powers in this sub-forum and then you can edit posts, sticky/unsticky, etc. That's what he did for me in the NES HSC sub-forum.

I'll post a score for this game shortly. I'm traveling for work, so I'll have to just use MagicEngine and my keyboard to play this game, but that doesn't seem too hard with a driving game. I was playing Super Monaco GP II last night doing the same thing.

Thanks... I will do just that....Wow Super Monaco with a keyboard....that to me is torture...I have a hard enough time with a game pad...LOL :-D