Sign in to follow this  
g0blinish

AtasciiPad

Really nice little and powerful tool, I like it a lot. Could it be modified to save BAS and LST files as image files, too? It would help me greatly in updating my online source code pages with native Atari code as image files.

Thanks in advance!

Gury

Really nice little and powerful tool, I like it a lot. Could it be modified to save BAS and LST files as image files, too? It would help me greatly in updating my online source code pages with native Atari code as image files.

What kind of image? with the width of 40 chars?

Forgot to say: you can save Atascii not as .XEX but also as array of internal binary

Hello,

I meant normal screenshot of the working area (.BAS/.LST viewer tab) as PNG or JPG image, so I can use this image instead of text listing on PC, which can't show ATASCII characters.

is this acceptable?

font 8 height, listing not in the 80chars

just found some bug with previous .BAS converter, look at the CHAR2.BAS and try to view from AtrUtil.

next update coming soon, till I manage how to bypass Atascii with code=0.

CHAR2.BAS

post-35358-0-32600000-1380089159_thumb.png

Nice tool. Can you add an option to view Atari BASIC files in the same layout of 40 characters max. on every line as on real hardware?

Hi g0blinish, thank you for new version, but I think this archive contains some kind of worm which was blocked by Avast software on my computer and I was not allowed to download it. Please re-check your program and archive. It would be fine to clean and recompile your program again. I had similar problem with my program on local machine some time ago.

Greetz

Thank you g0blinish for sharing.

It would be great if the software can handle different fonts (i.e. international, Arabic, Hebrew, etc). At least in the viewer window.

madi

Madi , i never seen these application with fonts.

Actually, I am thinking about another application with custom and different charsets. If ROMs are available, probably I'll include fonts.

Its a 5yr old thread...You may not get a reply...

It says g0blinish was last active on January 24th so........

Of course we hope for a reply, just saying it is an old thread and normally any projects with that sort of gap are on hold or done..Just being a realist :)

I needed something like this and I actually found this excellent tool. Just drag&drop Atari BASIC program and then create an image of program listing as it would appear on real thing or emulator.

👍

Kudos to author...

Thank you!

• Like 2