VectorGamer

Dumbest VCS Game Ever?

By far Sneak 'n Peek is the tamest Mystique game. The diagonal, erect p0n0s on the mono colored "players" are hilarious!

Here's a picture of Light Grey Larry ready to go "under cover" for his dark grey partner Robbin' Wood.

70814-sneak-n-peek-atari-2600-screenshot

^^^^^^^ This

Mangina was one of those games I couldn't figure out how to control AT ALL.

Seriously? I thought it was kind of fun for a while. It's not THAT hard to figure out honestly, but the manual definitely helps.

I vote 3D Tic-Tac-Toe. Why on earth anyone would bother with it I don't know. It screams 'filler' game to me.

^^^^^^^ This

Mangina was one of those games I couldn't figure out how to control AT ALL.

Mangina? Is that one of those long-lost Mystique games? ;)

• Like 3

3D Tic-Tac-Toe is way up there for me, but have to admit the advertisement BITD made it look kind of futuristic. Like that 3D chess game Spock and Kirk played in an original Star Trek episode. :lol:

Stellar Track.

What genius ever thought that a text-based game would be fun, especially an outer space game?

No one has said slot machine yet?

That's a good point. Then again when I asked David Crane about it he said he made it for his Grandmother who liked the slots. So I guess there's a reason for it.

Stellar Track.

What genius ever thought that a text-based game would be fun, especially an outer space game?

I really like Stellar Track. I thought it did a great job of reproducing the text-based Star Trek games of early personal computers.

• Like 3

I really like Stellar Track. I thought it did a great job of reproducing the text-based Star Trek games of early personal computers.

Can it be considered negative to be positive on a thread that's about being negative? :ponder:

• Like 2

Barnstorming

Loved the game as a kid.

Pac-Man has to get my vote. Stupid, horrid port of the arcade game. if I didn't know the arcade game, maybe I wouldn't still be bashing it today.

Loved the game as a kid.

Pac-Man has to get my vote. Stupid, horrid port of the arcade game. if I didn't know the arcade game, maybe I wouldn't still be bashing it today.

I hated this game when I was a kid, but I really enjoy it now.

I remember I (and my friends) thought Demons to Diamonds was really lame, in comparison to the other games coming out for the VCS around that time. I suspect I'd enjoy it now. (It is actually on my list of games to play this week.)

I hated this game when I was a kid, but I really enjoy it now.

I remember I (and my friends) thought Demons to Diamonds was really lame, in comparison to the other games coming out for the VCS around that time. I suspect I'd enjoy it now. (It is actually on my list of games to play this week.)

I too had Demons to Diamonds when it came out and thought the same exact thing. Reading the manual, states it's a game that was primarily designed for children aged 6-12. Umm, thanks! Couldn't tell right away after playing it for a minute or two. ;)

And nowhere did it claim it was a "kiddie" game on the front or back of the box. We were duped! :lol:

EDIT: I misread. "Dumbest", not "Horrible".

OK then, I would have to vote Rubik's Cube. Why did anyone think that digitizing a cheap, ubiquitous toy would be fun?

Edited by Mirage