IGNORED

The new Atari: the Atari Raptor

ac.tomo

Hey peeps, have you heard about the new Atari console yet!?? The Atari Raptor, I've seen a little & folks, each one of us Atarians needs to get it, as mentioned it's a console, so there's no updated 800xl programming etc., but who knows... if Atari get the money, perhaps, we might see a 8000xl (a modern day single platform programming environment).

I'm unsure as to how it will go down, as the graphics are equal to the xbox 360, or ps3, but if you take into consideration that the ps4 and xbox720 will be better again, Atari may be a bit lagging the times. Who knows, we shall wait & see...

Atari's severed limbs are barely alive enough to licence their logo to t-shirt companies, much less release a new console. They twitch every now and again, but that's no indication that they're coming back.

This has obviously been put together by an inexperienced hoaxer, with clips from games with no chance of further development. Also, I've noticed that official clips tend not to drop f-bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlP4mloy9rE

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1