IGNORED

News games to download

Nicam_Shilova

I purpose three free games :

Haunted Caves

hauntedcaves2.png

Game for one or two players.
Collect crystals and avoid ghosts.
This game hes been created for testing my skills in programming in order to participate the programming contest which taken place at Atari Connexion 2013.

Knight Quest (codename project)

knightquest1.png

Game for one player.
Complete test in order to become a knight.
This game has been created during the programming contest at Atari Connexion 2013 where the subject is to create a game inspired from "Le Baroudeur" (The Adventurer), an unknow but funny game which is only available for Hector, an obscure French Computer.
This game is unfinished. There's only three levels, no sound, a lot of bugs and no ending. I plan to complete him howerer it's not a priority.
A (quick) longplay of "Le Baroudeur" is available here (watch out for ears).

Quatre

quatre2.png

Game for one player.
This a simple tetris game, however, difference with Kevtris is tetraminos get smooth moves.

Have a nice play.

Edited by Nicam_Shilova
  • Like 7

I liked Haunted Caves, although animation goes too fast to see the feets moving.

I didn't fully understood what to do in Knight Quest, I simply got trapped each time.

I liked very much Quatre, if you can add flashing for completed lines, graphics background at side and a nice background music it would be great. Title screen looks confusing, I would suggest the simple style of big letters (not using squares, it's too common), your copyright and press start.