IGNORED

Game of 2013 - Super Chef BT or Super Pro Tennis?

intvdave

I did not catch it. What is it?

We have put little things in the games be it in the manual, on the box, or in the game. No one has noticed though. Now that you know there are things, maybe you can spot them :) Start with Stonix.

I think I remember something about the number 69? BT has 69 levels! right?

I did not catch it. What is it?

We have put little things in the games be it in the manual, on the box, or in the game. No one has noticed though. Now that you know there are things, maybe you can spot them :) Start with Stonix.

I would love to do that... someone please send me a copy of Stonix! :-D

I am not a big fan of serial numbers. Yes, we put it them on our first 4 games. That was my lesson not to do that again.

Thinking about serial numbers, it would have been interesting if Mattel, Coleco, or other large manufactures would have done this. I wonder why they put serial numbers on hardware but not the games.

Is the typo and not having serial numbers going to kill my chance of getting the award for Game of the Year?

I am not a big fan of serial numbers. Yes, we put it them on our first 4 games. That was my lesson not to do that again.

Thinking about serial numbers, it would have been interesting if Mattel, Coleco, or other large manufactures would have done this. I wonder why they put serial numbers on hardware but not the games.

Is the typo and not having serial numbers going to kill my chance of getting the award for Game of the Year?

I will be totally surprised if BT does not win. You could of shipped it a napkin box and still won.

I'm confused. Where is the bundle a

After the international order the rest stock will be sold as single games, but just for US buyers. My advice: Buy the bundle, you will regret if you miss the games, especially since it costs just 93€ shipped.

Other option: Buy the bundle and I take Super Pro Tennis after you received the games. I have no problem to have a second copy of that game :)

I'm confused. Are these available as a bundle? Available at all? I didn't think US sales were open but people in the US seem to be getting them.